Reviews for To The Edge of the Universe
agroxneko chapter 12 . 2/24/2008
This is so good! Keep writing, and i hope you update soon!
Jammalot chapter 12 . 12/26/2007
Oh, I wish I had found this story a little earlier ! Anyway, I love it ! :D Hope there'll be more soon :D
Dagda06117032 chapter 12 . 12/7/2007
Ok the only question I have is how long are going to keep Seven in the dark as to who "Katie" is? Update soon
lanti chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
I'm glad that you got to update.

I keep enjoying how are you weaving this story and can barely wait to read your next installment.

You are doing a very good job with it.

Hope you get to update soon.
Rono777 chapter 12 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter! Your take on the J/7 relationship is so original I can't wait to read more...

Thanks,

Ron
brightmoon78 chapter 11 . 11/15/2007
Yay this fic is awsome please continue on i love your writing style well done.:) looking forward to the next update
omegia chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
OHH great chapter i just read it and its the bombdiggity lol please please continue:)
Tiger-Lily85 chapter 11 . 11/5/2007
Hi, i really enjoyed this story, it was interesting twist to the relationship between Seven and Janeway.

i do hope you update soon!
Lady Braxton chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
Excellent story. I'm interested to see how things play out now that Annika has recognized Janeway... Added to my Story Alert.
lanti chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
I just finished reading what you have of your story so far and I find this new perspective quite intiguing.

Something that I didnt got quite clear about Kathryn was if she has the same "Past" that the "original one"? What Im refering is about her 2 boyfriends and the death of her Dad, the Cardasian camps and all that. Or, it was the solely the fact that Annika was lost somewhere in the Alpha Quadrant borders what prompted the change of career in Star Fleet?

I like the fact that you reinforce your story with some dialogues from the episodes.

I hope you update soon, I want to know more about these Seven and Katie.
Rono777 chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
Very interesting start - can't wait to see what happens...

Thanks,

Ron
cygirl1 chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
Interesting story. I hope you continue. Please, make this a Kathryn and Seven story with a happy ending.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5