Reviews for Go Meat!
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 1/4
Oh man, i just watched that commercial and you guys are right, is super hilarious. I can totally picture cyborg just as enthusiastic. Great job guys, nailed it and the letter was so serious it was comical.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

And ... um ... HO-HO!

... and ... guffaw?

Well, shoot.

I really wish we could embellish the fonts, or use different ones, or SOMETHING to indicate just how MUCH hilarity ensued when I read this little gem. I can see Raven, arm raised a tad hesitantly, deadpanning "Go meat." Just about fell off my chair. And that endorsement letter! Pure genius.

Favorites. Now.
Treskttn chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
bahahahahahhahaa...ha... *stops* now tht i think about it its not tht- bahahahahahhahahahahahahahaah (nvm it still is)
Treskttn chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
bahahahaa this is my fav commercial tht was cute "did it no ur name" hahaha hehee teehee lol lmao lmfao rofl rotfl bahahahahahahaha hhaha
Eikyuu the Jellykage chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I would PAY to see Cyborg in a Hillshire Farms commercial. This fanfic is comedic genius. You guys are awesome.
Ein chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
You guys are so brilliant. You have no idea how much I'm loving on Cy right now because of this little fic. I'm going to watch that commercial now...
S. Wright chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I just a Hillshire Farm commerial for sandwich meats and this fic came to mind. Everything I see a Hillshire Farm commerical, I giggle a bit and think of this short story. It's too cute.
LeoCookie chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Yes! You guys are genious! D I've seen those Hillshire Commercials before i always thought,"Well,this is Cyborg's kind of commercials.." and envision him being the one who instigates the "Go Meat!" chant XD its really nice to see a fic centered only around Raven and Cyborg(I love this two chars alot)
anlmoon chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
very funny
SylverEyes chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Haha, yes! More Cyborg fangirls! He really doesn't get enough love, does he? He should get more with all of his coolness!

I have to say, this was extremely entertaining. No one writes enough humor anymore that could actually be considered totally IC and perhaps even something canon. No one writes enough humor anymore, period.

Well, there's not much more I can say without being repetitive, so I guess I'll be ending this review now. Oh, and Raven's reaction at the end of the last chapter perfect!

So hilarious, really glad that I found this!
Gryphaena chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Cyborg becomes an advertisement star? I would like that incentive package.
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
It is a very funny commercial. I can see Cyborg doing this. Raven's lines were good.
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
ravenslair chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Too cute ladies, nice job. Gerry
Alekin chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
This story actually made me look for that comercial! so funny XD

This is gonna continue? hope so

GO MEAT!