Reviews for Right 'Ear
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is sweet, but the only plot I can think of would be a love interest who lost someone in the war and George makes it his 'mission' to make her smile. However, that plot might be a bit cliché…
QueenReginaSwan chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i love this oneshot its sweet and a great idea please make it into a story ilyx
KMH1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I enjoyed this and I think it makes sense in a way b/c I still can't picture the twins ever being truly apart. Thanks for sharing :)
Temperamental Redhead chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This would be the perfect ending.

Then again, it would be even more so if Fred hadn't died.

Curse you Rowling..

With Love - Lil' Hermy Own Ninny
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Yes, this story is perfect, perfect, perfect, as a one shot. :)
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Beautiful...Very beautiful.
PrincessinHiding chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
AW! Hey girl! It's Megan! :D

SO cute! I love Fred and George! Stupid JK Rowling...why did she have to go and kill Fred like that? This story made me smile!
sinfulgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Very cute read it was - I was smiling the whole time yet I felt oddly sad... I guess that was what you aimed for, ehh?

All the best...
I'd rather live in books chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
~SOBS~ That is so horrible. I hated when Fred died. This is a great story though. R.I.P. Fred.
remuslives chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
that was excellent. definitely unique. i laughed at so much of it and had a big goofy grin the rest of the time, while still being all sad.
bookworm97 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
i will admit, it does have great potential, but i have no ideas. i will be waiting, though, if you ever think up any new chapters for the story! this is really good so far!
me chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Kryptonfox chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Hee, hee, George's ear pwns all extendable ones! Yes! Fred should totally make George look like he's gone bonkers! For a serious angle, George should finally see Fred at the end of the story(and Fred doesn't notice at first, still jabbering in the ear). But it should definitely have a happy ending. FG FOREVA!
mj-hedwig13 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
i love this story!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
What you really need is a plan or a story outline. Before you write anymore of this, I highly recommend figuring out what you want the climax of the story to be (as well as the end) and then you can spend the rest of your happy chapter writing working towards that goal. Even just jotting down ideas and then putting them in numerical order can be a great help to organizing a story and making sure you don't leave anything out.

Personally, I'd prefer if you kept this as a funny fic. Perhaps Fred will only talk to George at times that are highly inconvinient, resulting in highly awkward situations and a lot of laughs on Fred's part? I don't know, hopefully some of my rambling here is helpful. If you'd like more advice, just ask.