Reviews for A New Love in a New Light
Vampires don't have fangs in twilight
Lacy-Jane chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
Great story, I loved it!
percabeth and twilight fan chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
i will say that i'm really looking forward to Bella making it up to Edward in chapter eight. and i mean it. but don't u think that was a little harsh of Laurn and Jessica. please put more of your guiness and creatvity in to the rest of your stories.
percabeth and twilight fan chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
during chapter i fell out of my chair and started rolling around on the floor for like, 15 min. it was just so funny.
percabeth and twilight fan chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
i was laughing the whole time of the embersing parts. it was so funny. u are a guiness. i thank u 4 that. u rock.
Sarah chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
I liked this and I really hope you update soon. It's almost as if this really could have happened in SM's world!
CRAZiMONKiFAN101 chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
nice story i really liked it:)
Inactivityispermanent chapter 13 . 10/24/2008
ok so it was a little weird with renee and charlie agreeing to be changed, but i enjoyed reading it still and am now off to read the sequeal :)
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
not bad for a first lemon
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
i hate j and l they suck they dont even deserve capitol letters
karen from australia chapter 13 . 7/3/2008
Hi there , omg that has got to be the best story I have read so far and I have read a lot of stories. I'm ready for the sequel now. My daughter is reading it now and she is yelling at me to hurry up so she can talk to me about it, and I can hear her telling me what she's reading so I better go and read it.

Thanku so much for this story I am now NOT a bore around the house.

Keep up the good work

karen
MinniMuffin chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
I this story! Very well written! I have to read the sequel now!
love-edward chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
HEY, I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY BUT I THINK THAT THE CHARACTERS ARE REALLY OUT OF CHARACTER. LIKE THEY WOULDN'T JUST GO TELL THEM, CHALRIE WOULDN'T BE CONVINCED SO EASILY AND RENEE WOULD BE MAD BUT I DON'T THINK IT WOULD HAVE ENDED LIKE THAT. I KNOW IT'S YOUR STORY SO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. LOL I DO LIKE IT THOUGH.