Reviews for Don't Know Which Way To Turn
Katherine March chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Hey I know you worked on this ages since you updated this but it is really good and all :)
VogueThousand chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
madcloisfan chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Loved it. Please continue
mines chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
just curios as to see when more focus will be placed on jj's problems...i'd liek to see the team taking her more serios though...jus my thoughts/...reply?
Sue1313 chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
Oh how I would love a romance between Gdeon and Emily. It would make Reid and me both very happy. I love how protective that Reid is of Emily and I love how fast he was up for romance for his father figure. That would just be great and how that would affect Hotch would just be a bonus. This is such a good chapter.
Sue1313 chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
Gideon is just the best and always will be. I loved how you showed him being so careful of Emily and so concern for her. He would have gotten through to her if Garcia had not called them. I love it when Gideon goes into father mode to the team. Hotch was so right on when he left Gideon to handle Emily and JJ and kept an eye on the bullpen. Gideon was so sweet when He saw Spencer and Emily together. Good chapter.
Dani Mars chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Aw...this is really good!
kdzl chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
I'm glad Reid and Emily are finally working together! I hope they do help JJ
Sue1313 chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
I am so glad that Emily and Reid made up and that they will work together to help JJ. I think having the dog will help JJ to feel safe. Maybe she will finally turn to Reid for comfort.
savetoniqht chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
This is really good. The collie idea was brilliant, and even though it was a little mean of Hotch, it worked. While I don't think you should drag the recovery on forever, be careful not to make it too unrealistically quick and easy either. Looking forward to an update! :]
Sue1313 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
This is so good. I love how each is written from a person's POV. It just gives so much more insight to what is happing and how each one is feeling. I so want JJ to love Reid back. He so loves her and Gideon would be so happy for them. I can't wait for more.
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
This was so good. I love how sweet Spencer is with JJ and how Gideon totally understood and left them alone. Poor Garcia is just trying to help both Jj and Reid and he got mad at her only because he feels so helpless to help JJ. It was so good that she was able to bond with the dog. I hope she keeps him.
savetoniqht chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
WOW... this is the most RANDOM thing of my entire life. I was JUST watching "Revelations" and I just need to show you this e-mail which I sent exactly one hour and 13 minutes ago... (it's long)

I hate this. I'm watching "Revelations" and it makes me furious. I agree that clearly Reid was first priority considering he was being held captive by a deranged serial killer, but at least after they know he is safe don't you think you would be just a LITTLE bit traumatized and maybe appreciate an OUNCE of support if you were JJ? I can't even IMAGINE how guilty she would feel, and they just don't even care. They're such bitches. And number one issue is MORGAN BEING A BASTARD. Omg that scene pisses me off more than anything in the entire world. I know he's upset about Reid, but how hard is it to say "It's not your fault," even if you don't mean it. Like I know, I understand how pissed off Morgan would be, but he didn't have to be a jerk. And he could AT LEAST apologize after. God, this whole episode makes me flip out. I think this is actually literally the first time I've watched the whole thing through minus when he beats Reid because I can't handle that shit, but every other time I've gotten too pissed off to do it. They like do not even care at all. I understand that Reid would be fucked up, but regardless of Reid's experience that doesn't mean JJ's wasn't traumatic too. For the love of god, I'd be fucked up beyond belief! Holy shit, it just makes me so angry. SO ANGRY. Even Garcia, who is supposed to be her best friend, like barely cares. And I just watched that scene with Morgan again and was about to slap him. I mean... you know. And yes, JJ is acting like she's fine, because she is JJ (i was going to make that capitalized, but it already is so it didn't add emphasis), but they are profilers. And even if they're NOT profilers, as her friends they know what happened and it is their responsibility to make sure she's okay. akfdjlkjdsd so annoyed!

Sorry that was so long, but that was just so random that I was literally just talking about this and then you posted it!

ANYWAY, I really like this. As I made pretty clear I'm so pissed that they never had JJ deal with anything and no one like... cared. I'm glad you wrote this, and it's really good.
kdzl chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
I'm so glad you continued! I'm not an original reader, but I still loved it! I love how you switch from povs so that you can see what everyone is thinking.
missiemeghan chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Welcome back! Will you be updating your other Criminal Minds stories?