Reviews for Love Letter
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Que interesante su manera de pensar. Creo que tienes razón. Me gusto!
StoneLily chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
aww seem like it could be longer but it was still good
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Does this mean his dream is Tsuna and noe baseball?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
no yaoi this is a discrace
Art-sinisterika chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Such a nice, cute, fluffy story! Two of my favourite KHR chars.
Dr. Captain Pepper chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was a really good drabble.

I love when people can effectively write Yamamoto like you have in this.

Lol, I'm a hardcore Yamamoto fan girl,

So I'm kind of critical when I read stuff with him.

But this was really good.

I hope you write more drabbles like this.

warflame001 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Oh, how nice! In all truth, I'd say there are very little in numbers of fics like these (I feel that there's just a tiny bit of fluff, but mostly an easy-going and thoughtful kind of fic here). But my opinions mean nothing. I understand if this wasn't what you were going for to readers, so please correct me if my feelings are wrong. :D Or just curse me about it. Whatever you wish. - Anyway, this fic was really good, and thanks for the it!

p.s. Er, I'm a bit of an 8027 fan, so I was all: "YES. A BIT OF 8027 LOVE. I LOVE YOU." Lol... - ;
spiel chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aw~ cute
Yaoi.4.Joo chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
*sighs* I lurve Yamamoto simpleness. And you really have to squint to see the yaoi, lol.

*Add's to C2*
Artela chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I love this pairing.

THey are ao cute!

Keep oing i'll be waiting!
Tapchan91 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh! That was great! I love how you showed Yamamoto's simpleness and personality in general :D
ChibiKakei chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
your anonnymous reviews is turned off XD haha and hey there! i didn't know you had an account on FFnet too - heehee. i just commented on this fic on livejournal,but i don't think it would hurt to help out with upping your review count - i'm known as chibivi3tkitsun3 here! -points downwards- i wrote Who Did It? i'm currantly waiting for the edited second chapter to come back from my friend :D R&R my fic please?
Anime and all that other stuff chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
OMFG! I loved it so much!

Not too much yaoi either, but so deep and powerful!

Beautiful selection words in the end of the story - I loved it!

Awesome job - please write more soon!