Reviews for Tommy's movies: Resevoir Rats
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Awesome! Read it in one sitting. GREAT JOB! :D
dromedatonks chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
I'm loving this. Please don't stop here.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
Harold and Chuckie did quite a good job in these scenes. Guess Harold's gloves were heavily cushioned or something to avoid a real damage.

RockerChick08 chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
Great chapter! Man! I was hoping for the entrance of Angelica's character. But at least they mentioned her. Wow it's been a while. I actually had forgot that this story was still being written! I thought I was through with it! But this was a very great update! I kind of forgot who everyone was at the beginning and had the roles mixed up but I finally figured it out towards the middle! I'm really excited for the next chapter! Please don't keep us waiting too long for that. Congrats on the girlfriend! Again, you are doing an amazing job at writing this movie! It's really good and i really like it! Keep up the great writing! God bless.
Summitterer chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
yeh i knoe im getting annoying with these reveiws and probably flooding you email;okay not really but anywho,keep up the good writing,update soon and they should totes make that movie a real movie
Summitterer chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
alright im reveiwing again :D this story makes me totally giddy like my heart is gonna explode kinda giddy and i really like the CSI reference
Summitterer chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
I FRIGGIN LOVE CHARLOTTES REACTIONE!EK!
Digital Damita chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
Sorry to hear about your dog..

And congrats to your sister :) I'm getting married in 7 months :)

Great fic :)
Digital Damita chapter 10 . 10/26/2008
Ha ha..

"Alcoholics go to meetings"

Great quote :P
Digital Damita chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Loving it ;)

I have managed to get some free time to read it.. about time really I have been wanted to read it for the past month! Urgh!

Ha ha! 21? Try being 23... :P
Digital Damita chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Love it! Very cute!
RockerChick08 chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
Very great update! I'm really into this surprisingly! YOu wrote it so awesome and so captivating! It was like I was in the theater watching it with them! How in the world did you come up with this? I mean seriously! The lingo, everything about it is so believable! Great job! I'm enjoying this immensely! Can't wait to read more! Please update asap and God bless!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
Sorry about your dog; I know the feeling.

And congrats for your sis!

Excellent job on the movie so far. One thing; remember to mention Susie on the ending credits as you didn't in the opening ones, something understandable as she doesn't have a major role so far.

If replying please do it via e-mail. My server is failing. Thanks.

echolock chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
Hooray for Starfoc and Goldeneye. Those were some of the greatest games ever made.

Also, good story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
Hope your dog is getting better.

Good job with Tommy and Lil here; excellent scenes.

One thing; at one point, you called Lil 'Phil'... minor mistake, no big. Luckily it wasn't at a kissing scene.