Reviews for Absurd Ideas
ochreish chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Really in-character. All of your stories for this fandom seem to blend so easily with the actual movie - it's a bit scary. Still, I hope you continue to write these; you've converted me to Freddie/Summer and Katie/Zach. Awesome.
Sunday Wolf Song chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ah, Katie and Zack are really good together. I love the fact you also threw in a hint of Freddy/Summer too. Great writing!

-Sunday
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I liked it Their my second faves next to Freddy & Summer, kudos for the Frummer reference in there too. I kinda laughed when she took her hand away, but at least she let him hold it again.
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Fantastic! I HEART Zach and Katie. They are made of cuteness. Great job! I especially like the way you opened the story. ;D
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
love the pairing! great job!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I really love ZackKatie! do you know of any other fics with that pairing?
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
aww this is cute and very well written! awesome oneshot!
maybe.forever.xx chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I really really like Katie/Zack/Zach.

I just find it so much more intriguing than most and this was cute.

I wish there was more.

Good job.
hannahgrace17 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I like it :)

I'm not a big KatieZack person either, but i loved this story! it rocked
Tez162 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
aw sweet

not ott fluffy

but a cute little drabble i enjoyed reading

well done

oh and i like the little frummer observation
snappleapple518 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
hey, this is cute. you're right, it's not elaborate, but it doesn't have to be to be good.
wikipedias chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wowza! Excellent-ey! No one really gets the Katie/Zack pairings as much as I do. So...YAY YOU~

:]

-LF

BTW- Nice style of writing!
mish chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I love this story! every time i try to read Fan Fiction School of Rock,the're always about FreddyXKatie! I'm totaly a ZackXkatie Fan and I thank you so much for writing one!

(\/)

(0.0) Hi!

( )
hungry neptune chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
i love it. and i love the frummer cameo appearance, lol.

definitely "A" material.
ThePrincessTigerLily chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Yay!...lovely to see a well-written Zack/Katie fic that doesn't sound hokey. (plus loved the use of intravenously!) details were well integrated...great job!