Reviews for Outbreak
Glowworm of doom chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Sam is really whiny and self pitying. Hes a drama dork. I really like concept of this story and the hint that organics might be at the root of all cybertronians but Sam turns my stomach too much to read.
kirara the great chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
beautiful coudl you please send me the title of the sequel when or if its out
Draculella chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
You know, when you go back and reread things for the umpteenth time you notice things. Like the fact that if I didn't know whats wrong with Sam I'd say he has severe and frequent migraines coupled with Type 2 Diabeties. I really should be in bed at 3:53 in the morning but oh well, back to the rereads!
goddess-chan123 chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
wow, that was amazing
Thornwitch chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
interesting, but pretty please, stop using the word "theory" when you really mean "hypothesis." A hypothesis does not become a theory until is is solidly backed up by evidence, and a doctor and cybertonians should be scientifically literate enough to use the term correctly.

Also, thank you for not bashing Mikaela. I have always been higly annoyed by the double standard inherent in the assumption that her judging guys on their appearance is more shallow than them doing the exact same thing to her. Which they, and particularly Sam, do. At least in the movie.
Spoon10488 chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
Cool story.

SamDeanLove chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
AH! More..more..please hurry up! )
Firelizard Tamer chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
Hm you DID mention how Baracade feels towards Sam and the rest of the Autobots. Thanks. It's very nice to have that confirmed and not just a guess.

I'm also thinking about what Baracade said about Sam's abilities being a weapon for any others to use. Made the Autobots stop and think as well. Which is a very good thing! They need to think of all angles and prepare for them as a possibility. They don't have Prowl to think such things! Or Red Alert! lol Now THERE'S a Mech who'll think of Extreme idea's! (As well as any Mech Personified to give all high officers a computerized Migraine! lol)

But I'm glad things are working out for Sam now. He's just got to get over his last remaining fear of telling his parents. Looking forward to the next installment of this off series. Thanks for posting it!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
*Grins* You know Baracade fills a need in most fics when he's one of the more main characters. He's much more Blunt than Ironhide, and he's very much straight to the point. He'll also use whatever means necessary to get that job done. Very determined Mech.

You had me wondering on the earlier chapters when Sam 'Saw their Bond'. The more indepth part of it... the part of Unicron and Primus and the creation of the All Spark from them! You make me wonder if Jazz and Baracade somehow have a spiritual recurrence of that Bond the Makers shared?

Cool that Bee won't allow Sam to wallow for too long no matter how hard Sam tries to push him away!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
Whoa... Figures that Baracade would be the one to 'confront' Sam and his abilities! Just in his own way to 'protect' his bonded and allies. (That even includes Sam!)

Geez no wonder Baracade is used in lots of fics! He's just so usable as a character! Like Jazz and Ironhide! They have to be mentioned somehow, someway in most fics because they are just needed!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
You mean to say that Baracade is sort of forming a 'truce/tentative friendship' with Sam during your series? Wow. That's a huge surprise! You make me wonder what happened that Baracade would even consider it!

As for Sam's developement... well I'm wondering if he'll ever allow himself near the Autobots for a long time? To allow himself to Train with the Willing Cybertronians. Ratchet now knows and can repair any damages Sam does while in his training. Plus Sam'll get to really Know the Autobots better indivinually! A newer way to Bond with them and give them a chance to get to know him better as well!

As long as they don't start acting like he's some unknown factor of the All Spark and start treating him as such! lol
Firelizard Tamer chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
*Heavy Sigh*

Poor Sam. I hope he accepts his changes without too much emotional/mental trama. As for the Autobots... well they are beings of Logic, (Prowl is an Extreme example there!) this will be abit for even them to swallow!

Speaking of Prowl, will he ever make an appearance in your story at some point? Or are you doing what a few others have and made Baracade/Prowl one and the same? Because the pairings of Baracade/Jazz is very rare! Wicked but Rare! I really must after reading this start from the begining of that story!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Oh a cliffy! In this one it makes sense! Especially with a lead like that one!

Hmm I'm wondering about Sam's new 'sweet tooth'? What does all that suger intake have to do with his 'headaches'? Burning too much energy?

If that's the case he can get it more better naturally by eating some types of fruits or fruit drinks. (Sorry couldn't help it, I'm used to doing that with a bud of mine! lol)
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Sorry but I'm going to sometime start reading your "Imperfections" series from the start.

THIS story caught my eye because it's on Bee/Sam! (They are my favorite to read on in the Transformers Movieverse) They (B&S) could be a 'pair' or 'friends/brothers'. Just as long as it's them.

So, interesting start! Captain Lennox has been promoted to Major and what of other members of his team?

Also is this 'cold' have something to do with the after affects of Mission City Battle? Most are, but with yours I'm unsure.
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
*hugs*

Now THAT is a beautiful thing.

That kind of deep friendship...

If only us common folk could feel something like that.