Reviews for It's not a guess, it's a fact
nekogirl017 chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
You...stopped it there...when did you last update? WHHHHAT?! SHAME ON YOU! YOUR EVIL! ITS BEEN SEVEN YEARS! ITS OLDER THEN MY YOUNGEST COUSIN! AND SHE'S IN GRADE SCHOOL! AT LEAST PUT DISCONTINUED OR HIATUS OR SOMETHING IN THE SUMMERY!
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
What about little Ageha? Where's she?!
sonicfan2000 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
OMG! Where are you? I'm loving this so far, I like how Haruhi is treating the twins like clingy children (which they are.)

Did you get bored of writing this or something? OMG DID YOU DIE?! Tell me you didn't die! If you aren't dead then why haven't you updated this? Please come back I really am loving this!
Zedax chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
awestruck
Nathalie Shiffer chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
hi there, please continue your story is pretty good i really like is like a new ouran host club, it'd be funny if Haruhi start to be a hostess

i hope you can continue with this story
pariven chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
This is a good story! Please update soon!
AlaskenWildflower chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
was that the end of the story?...your story is to good to end here!i like it to uch :( *insert puppy dog pout*
LxLightDeathNote chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
this is so good

it's gonna be hilarious as to how she will react

didn't it say in later chapters that she thinks that if she kisses a guy she will get pregnant?

update soon
The Lost Memory chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
Please update~!

Keep up the good work~!
onesiehearts chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
me like. :]. the twins are a bit mean in the beginning, but now they're so cute! especially hikaru!
KinKitsune01 chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
I really hope you update this story very soon. I tried to review on Chapter 5 but it looks like I already did a while back and forgot about it. But I'm guessing I was asking for an update then as well... I really can't wait for your next chapter, really. So please don't keep us in suspence after a KISS of all things! ;_;
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
omg. O.O

bad kaoru! but pretty smart of him too. I would have done the same thing as him if i was hikaru's twin, which im not, cause im a girl. but please update soon.

favs
Lucky chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
It is a really great story! I hope you finish it one day.
Nesloga chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
i like this story...hmm you get 8/10 because you didn't have nearly enough of the twins stupid pranks and Honey. the story is still pretty good.
TrinityTepes chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
I loved the ending! I hope hope hope hope you update! It's been forever since you have. This is probably my favorite Host Club story. Once again hope you update!