Reviews for 小孩
Whyhow chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I could definitely see this. Both were unusually talented benders, both attacked Ba Sing Se with greater success than most would have predicted, but then lost their drive when they lost someone close to them, shaking their worldview, and that loss led their siblings to take the throne when they were previously favored. It makes me wonder about Azula's future, since Iroh had a chance for redemption afterwards...
Yunrii chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
hmm... “孩子” sounds more like "child" to me. however, 小孩 is technically correct too. it's just like "child" and "kid" is the same meaning but has a different feel to it..
Candy777 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This fic surprised me.
It is so unexpected and yet the idea feels strangely right.
I could totally see it happening.
GlenPoint chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Well written and thought provoking.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
WHOA...! *U* That would be SO weird! But it DOES make SOME amount of sense! *U* Wow! Rock on! I LOVE this!

A couple little things I noticed I'd like to point out, if that's okay:

1. When you're talking to someone directly, you need to put in a comma called a direct-address comma after the word preceding the name. Like this: "Azula, you are my blood daughter." OR "Isn't she beautiful, Iroh?" OR "You know, Zuzu, there were rumors about your relationship to Dad."

2. There are also just some sentences, mostly when Azula speaks, that don't seem In-Character... It could just be me, but they sound awkward, are worded or structured oddly, and so they might need a little reworking. This one, for instance: "That adulterous woman, do you dare say never bore you a child?"

Other than those things, this is really good! :D
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow, I was NOT expecting THAT!

My God, this story is insane and brilliant at the same time. Zuko being Iroh's son would make way too much sense seeing as they're very similar, and, to quote Discord from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic," what fun is there in making sense? To have Azula be Iroh's daughter, on the other hand, comes right the hell out of nowhere and is positively genius because of that. Excellent job!

PS, I would TOTALLY read Azula's reaction to this knowledge, if and when you decide to post it.
Lady of the Old World chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This actually makes sense, especially considering that even though she does call Iroh "Uncle," it's always mocking and cruel, as if ti say, "I'll keep your secret, you damned son of a bitch, but I will take you down all the same!" And when she's speaking with Zuko, it's always YOUR Uncle, never OUR Uncle...
n3rd2u chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow! That is a terrific idea. I guess I didn't notice how Iroh referred to azula all this time.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I'm curious about Zuko's reaction to this...I suspect he out right fainted.
Art of the Artichoke chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
No wonder why Azula is so short! She got the shrimp gene from Iroh!

I would think if Azula really was Iroh's daugher Iroh would have tried to get along with her better...oh well. :x
The AntiCoolant chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
my brain just imploded...

I would favorite this but it needs to continue
miilky chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I do not think Azula's reaction would be pretty simply because...well, it was apparent that she loved Ozai or held a deep rooted respect for him. And to know that he wasn't her father, she wasn't his daughter-blood daughter that is, then...that would be crushing. So yeah, I would love to see her reaction, but this is amazing as it is. Leave up for speculation!

Great job! So many other voices roaming about.
333 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I've never encountered this idea before. This is really interesting. Ironically, this would mean that the throne is really rightfully Azula's since she comes from the senior line (Iroh's), unless her being a bastard means she forefits inheritance all together.
Aelibia chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Whoa, I was NOT expecting that!
Shaithan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Great and surprising. I imagine Azula would run amok after hearing such a revelation.

You did a wonderful job.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »