Reviews for Portrait on the Wall
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Good one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
wow... thanks a lot for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh well done! This one almost made me cry.
Thanks
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This story is really extraordinary. The way you write is in extrem resembalence to J. 's. I'm adding this story as a favorite not because of the reasons I added my other stories, but because I love your style.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Brought tears to my eyes and made me wish I hadn't already posted my own explanation. This is absolutely PERFECT!
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
:P
Sybretooth chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
A fantastic piece.
Non Malum chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
A great story, with no mistakes that I can pick out while reading this late at night. A wonderful twist, makes this different from all the others I have ever read. :3

I love how you used the school's magic. They always say it has some, but they never say WHAT it could be used for. It's so sweet that at the moment he announced the child's name, Sev awake, and well, came alive.

I think it is so cute and interesting that the animals on the hogwarts banner WINKED at him! That make me gasp a little, and get that weird, bubbly feeling near your heart? That sensation that makes me smile and stuff? Yeah, that was so cool!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
*still crying* Absolutely phenomenal.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
oh thats cute...so damned adorable and so well written. i must admit that i love it. thi is probs the nicest portrayal of snape i have seen...
Wishtofly chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You had me transfixed. You write powerfully, with confidence and passion. I absolutely love this! Well done!
Ybs chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
beautiful, absolutely fantastic! I real original take on the 'Snape's headmaster portrait and Harry says hi' idea. Love it
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
wow! this is really good! well written, fills in a lot of gaps, everyone seems to be fairly in character, and you have discussed the ambiguity in snape's character instead of painting him as a complete hero. love this!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
It made me smile and teary-eyed reading the few last paragraphs. If only Severus had said something more than just a smile. Brilliant one-shot :)
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
awww this was so cute. you are really a good writer. exactly the stuff I want to read!