Reviews for Chuck vs the Alien
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love a good crossover and you've managed to get three of my favorites together. Leave it to the Doctor to spill all of Torchwood's secrets in one fell swoop.
SarahTheTrainer chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Lol I've always wondered what would happen if Casey and Jack met. Casey's reaction was priceless XD
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hahaha This is awesome! Charah Jack & The Torchwood Team Ten EPIC-ness! :D The Charah stuff was adorable. I loved how Chuck flashed when he saw Jack. Love this story! :D
ExplosionsInTheNight chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
THAT. WAS. AMAZING! Chuck and Torchwood all in one amazing story! Le sigh!
ratti chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I love the fact that Casey knows Jack. However, the pace was way too fast. I also think the Doctor was just added for fun as opposed to having anything to really do with the plot.
los-angeles-grl chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I liked it a lot. Wished it was longer. Keep up the good work.
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Brill, I did love it. But it makes me worried about how many slitheens are out and about. Still! Great crossover!
Morelenmir chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
"Jack FUCKING Harkness."

I literally burst out laughing. Of COURSE Casey knows Jack - I mean, he is the Casey, after all, so who better to know about an extremely top-secret alien-chasing agency? I loved the whole ride. :D
MidnightWren chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this was great! i do thinf that Chuck and Tosh should have techno talked!
campbellk2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow...that was brilliant!
soccergirl004 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
that was extremely cute! at first i thought i wasn't going to like it but you did a fantastic job. please wright more chuck fiction i really enjoyed this one.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Interesting crossover
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This was kind of fun. Anyhow - almost all of the StarGate crossovers and published in StarGate - but you do have another category where you can post this (addionally) - MISC, television crossovers.