Reviews for Friendship: The Good and the Bad
Slytherin Studios chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I like this story beside the fact that it's a little sad, and I can't wait for more.
Akito chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I thought you said it would be in acouple of days not a couple of years. please update
ouranfan chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
it's so hauntingly beautiful, all the what ifs and what might have beens. please update soon. like really really soon. i need to know what happens next... what happens to their connection, the friendships, the bond. please?
loretta537 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
update! update! what happens next? it seems like nobody knows that tamaki hurt his back, how did that happen? how did he end up with nekozawa? will everyone see eachother at the park or just a few, or nobody?
Hellfire chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Being late, let's keep this short, shall we? You, keep writing, more, NOW. (Now is it me, or do I detect a tinge of dangerous threat in that tone? Hm...) Please write more, I need to find out what happens! I'll be waiting, don't disappoint me!

Oh, by the way, you could write more on your other equally good stories too. Either or, I'll be quite satisfied. Just WRITE!
Mirocchi chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Oh... It was really good. Waiting for more already. _ I don't usually read anything but romantic stories, but the one time I search for something different, I find this piece of goodness. Thanks for writing it! Continue soon, for you'll surely make this little girl happy!
Mizuki hikari chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
continue its interesting
sanoluvme chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
very very sad.. i think i can guess wut really happen..good storyline..update soon..can't wait to find out wut their rxn s are when they know tamaki's condition
blissified chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
I don't usually leave reviews but your story makes me impulsive (like Tamaki would be if he still could) Just imagining Tamaki as the moon who lost his sun is very depressing but such manly friendship is something I feel is lacking in Ouran fics, which is why I'm so glad that I didn't pass this up. Though I was confused in the beginning, (I'm too used to simplistic writing here) I'm impressed with how you word emotions, it's something I don't think I'm capable of. Yours will the first and last fic I read tonight :) Thank you, please keep up the good work. Anticipating with bated breath.
kitsune chapter 1 . 10/26/2007