Reviews for Cosmic Tears
awesome otakuness of doom chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love this story. As a paranormal investigator myself I feel for Dib so much. I'm only a amueter but I already cry those cosmic tears.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I know I already told you this but this is how you were able to pull personal experince into it as well! :)
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
WOW! You're an actual paranormal investigator? Is that a really fun job? It sound like fun but it also sounds tough... I feel for Dib too At my school only five other people believe in the exsistence of aliens...and they are all boys! I'm the only girl that even talks about aliens and zombies and ghosts. I love the unknown I find it fascinating and frightening all at the same time. With so much proof of the paranormal why are people still disregarding it as a legitimate field of stdy? Still I LOVE this story!
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Very well written, and poignant.
Sideos chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Awesome oneshot and a great shot into the mind of someone who works so hard whilst under great scrutiny.

I like how you got right into Dib's thoughts, it was a great insight into the poor boy.

Well written and all that, great work!
Dibsthe1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I've touched on this theme a couple of times (Witch Hunt, Future Dib); someone who is reviled as a lunatic in one age can be absolutely revered in another.

I'm glad that you have an internal source of encouragement like this. Dib very likely tells himself something like this to keep himself going in the face of all that ridicule.

I think I understand that re-entry phenomenon you're describing here. I've been in Korea for two years and visited Japan and China, and already I'm wondering how I will re-adjust to the same old buses and the same old streets and the same old McJobs in Canada.

"Intermittently reinforced behavior is extremely resistant to extinction." That goes as much for finding something to read here as it does for researching the paranormal.