Reviews for The Denarian Knight
Ridgetop18 chapter 23 . 2/12
It's almost 3am but here I am, cackling my head off thanks to you and Amaris. Love the story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I was duly impressed by the first book, but less so by the opening chapters of this one. Based upon the highly legalistic nature of the White Council in the Dresden Files, Harry should really have never come to trial- he simply doesn't fall under their jurisdiction. Instead, he ought to fall under the aegis of the Denarians by virtue of the UnSeelie Accords, much like Polonius Lartessa or Thorned Namshiel might have, regardless of whether he aligns himself with the majority of them. The Council, by all accounts, polices only mortal wizards - which Harry is not. As such, his use of magic should be essentially unregulated.
kyoshi711 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
It's too bad you made Harry into such an asshole. He isn't very likeable and I can't care less if he lives or dies.
Cztelnik chapter 34 . 10/10/2016
Liked this sequel even better. Harry is growing up but it was a nice reminder that the fae are foreign and can't be expected to have human emotions or bonds to act on. Harry is going to hate Maybe if she gives his daughter to Voldemort tho.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/24/2016
"Clash of the Titans" has better ring to it.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
I have a feeling somebody will accidentally burn down the school with Fiendfyre. After all, it is supposed to be difficult to rein in.
ebbuu chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
damn daniel
Patslife chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
lol the Oedipus complex joke ha-ha
Charlie78112 chapter 32 . 4/18/2016
Well written and well conceived Battle. I am truly enjoying your writing and your narrative
knarf3 chapter 34 . 2/13/2016
Did Maeve enter an alliance with Voldemort and used her and Harry's child against Harry? I did not see that coming, but what she did does not surprise me. I just hope Amaris has enough independence to not turn on her father.

A very thrilling second installment of to your Denarian series, I'm very much looking forward to The Denarian Lord.
knarf3 chapter 33 . 2/13/2016
Damn, Amanda just confessed to Harry that she wouldn't mind having sex with him. Granted, her fondness of him is fairly transparent for those who are paying even the slightest of attention, but this is a significant step of their relationship.

And it's so adorable that Harry is taking his daughter on a vacation.
knarf3 chapter 30 . 2/13/2016
"His tone was belied by his actions as he reached up and brushed her hair away from her eyes with a startling tenderness." He does care!

Harry spared Verrine's life (well, he was going to kill her, but I don't think she knows that), so does that mean the next time the two are involved in a battle together, she will be obliged to help him out in some fashion?
knarf3 chapter 29 . 2/13/2016
Oh Amanda, I thought you were more level-headed than the typical impulsive Gryffindork. Now your personal knight needs to step in to save your cute ass once again.
knarf3 chapter 28 . 2/13/2016
It's so hard to predict what race Amaris will choose when the time comes, though I am quite confident that she will choose 'human' if she spends more time with her father.
knarf3 chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
Aww, Amaris is such a cutie, an conventionally immoral and bloodthirsty cutie to be precise. I wonder how Amanda will react upon finding out what 'sporting' means, as she in deed is quite taken with Harry.
1,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »