Reviews for The Denarian Knight
I have a feeling somebody will accidentally burn down the school with Fiendfyre. After all, it is supposed to be difficult to rein in.
ebbuu chapter 8 . 5/9
damn daniel
zorbinger chapter 8 . 4/23
lol the Oedipus complex joke ha-ha
Charlie78112 chapter 32 . 4/18
Well written and well conceived Battle. I am truly enjoying your writing and your narrative
knarf3 chapter 34 . 2/13
Did Maeve enter an alliance with Voldemort and used her and Harry's child against Harry? I did not see that coming, but what she did does not surprise me. I just hope Amaris has enough independence to not turn on her father.

A very thrilling second installment of to your Denarian series, I'm very much looking forward to The Denarian Lord.
knarf3 chapter 33 . 2/13
Damn, Amanda just confessed to Harry that she wouldn't mind having sex with him. Granted, her fondness of him is fairly transparent for those who are paying even the slightest of attention, but this is a significant step of their relationship.

And it's so adorable that Harry is taking his daughter on a vacation.
knarf3 chapter 30 . 2/13
"His tone was belied by his actions as he reached up and brushed her hair away from her eyes with a startling tenderness." He does care!

Harry spared Verrine's life (well, he was going to kill her, but I don't think she knows that), so does that mean the next time the two are involved in a battle together, she will be obliged to help him out in some fashion?
knarf3 chapter 29 . 2/13
Oh Amanda, I thought you were more level-headed than the typical impulsive Gryffindork. Now your personal knight needs to step in to save your cute ass once again.
knarf3 chapter 28 . 2/13
It's so hard to predict what race Amaris will choose when the time comes, though I am quite confident that she will choose 'human' if she spends more time with her father.
knarf3 chapter 24 . 2/13
Aww, Amaris is such a cutie, an conventionally immoral and bloodthirsty cutie to be precise. I wonder how Amanda will react upon finding out what 'sporting' means, as she in deed is quite taken with Harry.
knarf3 chapter 23 . 2/13
Meciel is right, this is a golden opportunity for Harry to establish a positive relationship with his daughter. Like Amaris said, she is half-human, meaning that there is a good chance her mindset is somewhat different from the normal inhuman Sidhe one. Apart from being a valuable ally to have, it's about time Harry develop a genuine relationship with someone other than Meciel and Amanda(?).
knarf3 chapter 18 . 2/13
I wonder how long it will be before Harry gets Amanda naked?
knarf3 chapter 15 . 2/13
"...idly noting that she was rubbing the back of her hand." Despite Harry's protests, he truly cares for Amanda. I hope Umbitch's days are numbered.
knarf3 chapter 8 . 2/12
Okay, Harry's childishness is just beyond irritating now. And Charity is right, her family owns him nothing. His debt to them had been repaid.
knarf3 chapter 5 . 2/12
Meciel is absolutely right. Harry is a loser because he make the faulty assumption that he can always rely on her to see things through. Well, as the graveyard fight demonstrates, cutting off his connection to her makes him a worthless and pathetic sight. And his physical fighting abilities are rather laughable as well.
1,689 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »