Reviews for The Denarian Knight
Jjvalour chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
I haven't read all the books so i'm going to assume that Michael and Dresden are close? Otherwise I can't see why Michael would willing tell Dresden so much.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
its always amusing to see someone say something like "well then im not gonna do it" but they go ahead and do it anyway

xD
highbrass chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Two smart ass Harrys now in the fic. Confusion will be sure to follow. I have a feeling the White Council is about to reneg on their part of the deal though. I couldn't imagine them actually paying someone like Potter. Also I wonder if Mauve is going to be making any apperances. After the little romp they had the year prior I wonder if Harry Potter might not have a child wondering around the winter court.
Hoody chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
There's nothing wrong about the story itself, but you should take your time before posting. The quality of the writing in the last two chapters was way below your standard updates. Especially this last chapter.
Whatever Star chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Well, harry's paranoia seems rather eroded. Fifty grand and he's chancing the White Council?
Jaypallas chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Great Story! I don't know Dresden Files, but know I think about reading it.
NamelessHeretic chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
“Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.”

My favorite Dresden quote of all time.
Jimm chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Some great banter in this one. It felt short, but it was good.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
very cool
Nocens chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
First - your crossover was the reason for my reading all the Dresden books in a week,

Second - THANK YOU! This is the most brilliant crossover I could imagine!

Third - Oh Gods, finally! I don't more of Harry (Dresden that is). I'd love to see you write him and I get the feeling Harry/Harry interaction can be brilliant when combined with your talent.

All in all, despite minor beta-related problems, you're even better than ever! Go Shezza! XD
Anixmander chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Pissing off vampires? Meh why not, he does have a big sword.

no pun intended.

Keep up the chapters wooh!
Nigh7 chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Good chapter

Cant wait to see how it will turn out!

keep it up
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
I enjoyed the repartee between the two Harry's. I thought you did a great job introducing Dresden and some his history. It's ironic that Dresden was one to use Black Magic and start the war between the White Council and the Red Court Vampires. Fifty thousand dollars must make being around Micheal and Molly a tad easier.
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
aww it would have been brilliant if Harry Jinxed the steak when he gave it to Dresden! hehe

I can't WAIT for this fight And to see how this Dresden fights, how a true wizard fights for good _

Will Michael be also looking to see how Harry handles the sword he has now?
The Eromancer chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Always good, always good.
1,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 .. Last Next »