Reviews for The Denarian Knight
Jay-F chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
YES! HARRY DRESDEN! i would think tht Denarians would be rather respectful of Dresden, he may not have realy done the ma whole lot of damage but considering that he is an unaugmented mortal he is realy impressive, also he managed to resist a denarian for record time and he has several power sources to fall back on (Darkhollow, Winter Knight, black magic in general). i find it rather amuseing that Harry (potter) is useing the sword to find people to take money from...

thanks for wrriting,

Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I can't wait to see how that meeting goes.
derillianstone chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Nice, very nice.

Harry has grown into his power's nicely, and I'm looking forward to seeing what exactly he's done to deserve the attention of the White Council.

I;m reluctant to see Harry become Dumbledore's bitch, but I guess if you pulled it off right, it could work.

Haha keep up the good work, man.

Update soon!
Jimm chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
There we go! Much better. :-)

Thanks for sharing this with us.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
*does the Happy Happy Update Dance*
highbrass chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Well that's one way to make a living. Can't wait to see how Harry ends up back at Hogwarts on death row..
Renzo7 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Quite fun, interesting to see Harry's got to play the hero even more now... and against his will... Any chance of a few more Harry/Meciel scenes coming up? or any other beautiful female, actually... A man needs his women, you know?
I-Y-T-Y chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
LOL! Only Harry would charge for a rescue!
NamelessHeretic chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Alright, Dresden is entering the game. This'll be interesting.
g-b610 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
oh, harry dresden, hooray. so far this is really awesome.
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Wonderful update. I bet the Death Eaters were shaking in their boots seeing the Denarian Warlord Vesper. Having Vesper and Lord Voldemort working together.. seems the Wizarding World and Harry is in for big time trouble.

That's an interesting twist to have Wormtail be connected to Harry. I wonder if Harry will find out about Peters betrayal of James and Lily and his framing of Sirius?

I enjoyed seeing Harry's "normal life" now that he's home and has the sword. I can just picture the cockaroach in the cereal ..shudder...On one hand the sword is a powerful weapon and then on the other having someone tug on you until you do what they want would be very maddening and irritating. I snickered when Harry remember what had happened when he had agreeded to go help but lied just to stop the tugging ."For a moment he was tempted to shout something along the lines of ‘sucker’ and sit back down again but he knew from personal experience that the summons would only return in full force." and Merciel response "‘Remember,’Meciel remarked dryly. ‘God’s power is matched only by his stubbornness. I had an argument with him once and he threw out and hasn’t talked to me since.’"

I enjoyed the way Harry took the "victims" money and then the watch..not giving into the guilt that it was an present from his kids.

“Look, moron, everybody needs to earn their rent,” He snapped. “Robbing places is a bad idea for me at the moment, so I’m doing the whole hero thing, except I’m getting a little extra incentive on the side. Now, give me the wallet or I’ll slam you over the head and take it from you.” "The sword in his hand suddenly seemed to glow, basking Harry in a soft silvery light that throbbed in what he interpreted as a reproaching manner." “Oh, stop your whining,” Harry scowled. “I saved his life, didn’t I? Besides, I need to get something out of this, especially since you dragged me out here before seven in the morning.” I was just laughing..That is so Harry..
Nasser Himura chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Well good chapter, liked seeing Harry the Knight in action even if he does his business oddly. Really looking forward to this Denarian Harry, but kind of confused from what I was reading on DLP it sounded like it's the same guy as Harry or something like that. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the Denarian world so hopefully you'll go about explaining that to us.

Keep up the good work, Peace...
Peter Kim chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I think someone upstairs(Heaven) have a sense of humor,using evil to destoy evil. Harry is a horcrux of Lord Voldermort but this fic's Harry is unlikely to cause his own death to destoy the horcrux that is the scar on him. I see someone want the White Council and the Knights to fight each other because Harry is a Knight member even if he deny that he is one.
hull lull lull chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Your stories are like drugs. Like heroin or something. Not that I've ever been on drugs, of course, but I can imagine what it feels like. This must be the feeling.

Innortal chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Nice work. I fear what'll happen when he learns of his trust fund.
1,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 .. Last Next »