Reviews for The Denarian Knight
g-b610 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
oh, harry dresden, hooray. so far this is really awesome.
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Wonderful update. I bet the Death Eaters were shaking in their boots seeing the Denarian Warlord Vesper. Having Vesper and Lord Voldemort working together.. seems the Wizarding World and Harry is in for big time trouble.

That's an interesting twist to have Wormtail be connected to Harry. I wonder if Harry will find out about Peters betrayal of James and Lily and his framing of Sirius?

I enjoyed seeing Harry's "normal life" now that he's home and has the sword. I can just picture the cockaroach in the cereal ..shudder...On one hand the sword is a powerful weapon and then on the other having someone tug on you until you do what they want would be very maddening and irritating. I snickered when Harry remember what had happened when he had agreeded to go help but lied just to stop the tugging ."For a moment he was tempted to shout something along the lines of ‘sucker’ and sit back down again but he knew from personal experience that the summons would only return in full force." and Merciel response "‘Remember,’Meciel remarked dryly. ‘God’s power is matched only by his stubbornness. I had an argument with him once and he threw out and hasn’t talked to me since.’"

I enjoyed the way Harry took the "victims" money and then the watch..not giving into the guilt that it was an present from his kids.

“Look, moron, everybody needs to earn their rent,” He snapped. “Robbing places is a bad idea for me at the moment, so I’m doing the whole hero thing, except I’m getting a little extra incentive on the side. Now, give me the wallet or I’ll slam you over the head and take it from you.” "The sword in his hand suddenly seemed to glow, basking Harry in a soft silvery light that throbbed in what he interpreted as a reproaching manner." “Oh, stop your whining,” Harry scowled. “I saved his life, didn’t I? Besides, I need to get something out of this, especially since you dragged me out here before seven in the morning.” I was just laughing..That is so Harry..
Nasser Himura chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Well good chapter, liked seeing Harry the Knight in action even if he does his business oddly. Really looking forward to this Denarian Harry, but kind of confused from what I was reading on DLP it sounded like it's the same guy as Harry or something like that. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the Denarian world so hopefully you'll go about explaining that to us.

Keep up the good work, Peace...
Peter Kim chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I think someone upstairs(Heaven) have a sense of humor,using evil to destoy evil. Harry is a horcrux of Lord Voldermort but this fic's Harry is unlikely to cause his own death to destoy the horcrux that is the scar on him. I see someone want the White Council and the Knights to fight each other because Harry is a Knight member even if he deny that he is one.
hull lull lull chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Your stories are like drugs. Like heroin or something. Not that I've ever been on drugs, of course, but I can imagine what it feels like. This must be the feeling.

Magnified.
Innortal chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Nice work. I fear what'll happen when he learns of his trust fund.
Whatever Star chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
haha, love the new chapter
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
haha great stuff!

Has Harry got some form of Superhuman Strength going on, but not to the level of a vampire? Would that ability grow as he grows 'into his powers'?

Has Harry thought about Performing any rituals on himself, safe ones that will still keep him looking like his sexy self?
Capito Celcior chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Fantastic. And humorous. ALthough the bit where HArry convinced the guy to give up his money WAS a bit strange...
Anixmander chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
The great Meciel humbled before fried eggs?

Heh stupid man got robbed. My kind of Hero!

Wooh keep up the good work!
Nawaki no Shinobi chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
First thing, I love this story. Been reading it since the first chapter.

Second, I must say, your version of Harry irritates me enough to shy away from the story. But, somehow, I just keep coming back for more! I don't know why. He's a prick, an arrogant, devious, yet strangely likable individual. Although the last few chapters of the Denarian Renegade had me staying away from the story for a bit. However, when I saw the link for the sequel, well, damn...You. Are. Good.

I could just imagine this as a TV show.

“Hey, Dumbledore?” Harry said slowly, licking his lips nervously as he knelt in the middle of the Great Hall. Students closest to the grey-cloaked man gave startled yells and screams and scrambled back as Dumbledore stiffened, his light blue eyes eying the cloaked-man with recognition. “Remember how I helped you with that thing not too long ago? Well, I’m going to need you to repay the favour...”

“Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts,” The grey-cloaked man intoned loudly, his voice carrying out through the hall. “By order of the White Council, the one known as Harry Potter has been scheduled for execution. Only you can spare his life now…”

“Fucking git,” Harry mumbled.

Cue: Intro and Opening music.

Then a flashback to a few months before.

Hah, nice job. A part of me wants you to tone down Potter's attitude a bit...but then, you wouldn't listen aye? Oh well, I'll still continue reading. Update soon.
pcp chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
So he's gonna meet Dresden, huh? Interesting. "Is this Swiss?" wow, that was a knee slapper, hehe.
deepthoughtz chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
So Dresden is going to show up... nice!

Not much of the action by your standards though... only two? Still, the upcoming meeting is interesting.

Update soon!
Tilius chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Liked the new chapter.
justanotherfan95 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Brillant chapter, update soon! Rating:10/10 :)
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 .. Last Next »