Reviews for The Denarian Knight
The Littlest Bit chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Har har, tos good, tis good!

Though, I wonder how Harry got in trouble with the White Council, did he hire someone to "Persuade" Micheal he was gay for Micheal's birthday?

(What, he may do it...)
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
that's the only word that can describe the situation perfectly. personally i'd have put an "Awe..." before it...or an "Ah..." But just straight up works too.

good chapter, it pleases the sadist in me.
justanotherfan95 chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Brillant chapter! I LOVED IT! Please try to update soon! Rating: 10/10 :)
NamelessHeretic chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Yeah, you're writing has gotten a little chunkier. It's typical of sequels, really. Just give your chapters a once or twice over. The only real problem you have is writing things twice.
JVTazz chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
I love the banter :)
Actiopn Luver chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I lovce your fight scenes.
necrosdaf chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
As always very nice, though the following part didn't sound too good in my opinion. "He held the cane in his left hand, the sheath for the Knight’s sword Fidelacchius in his left hand and his wand clutched in his right hand." my version would be: "He held the cane, the sheath for the Knight’s sword Fidelacchius clutched in his left and his wand in his right hand."

Necrosdaf
damon blade chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Nice work on this and I have to say this could be good if the new Summer Lady is Harry's own mother... could be fun for her to chew him out for some of the things he has done over the years :)

Keep up the good work and do post more soon, I am so hocked on this fic
henriette chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
jesu, Your inbox must be full...near 200 review in a week, is it? Well you deserve them anyway ;D
Anixmander chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
‘Have you ever given birth before?’

Thats a bit harsh for a teenage BOY!

i love the regular updates!

keep it up!
Jay-F chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
interesting... i have to wonder how much Amanda's perception of Harry has affected her father's view of him... i also hope that Amanda shows back up again, she was an interesting is very naive foil for Harry. also... is Harry having sex with Meciel? you seem to be implying that but i am not sure.

Thanks for wrriting,

Jay
Tilius chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Liked the new chapter.
Whatever Star chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Lol, love the chapter, finally some action, hope to see more.
Guile chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
The content is fantastic as always, but you really should get a beta reader to catch those typos.
what are you even saying chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
As always, your gift for writing violence has served you well. This chapter was absolutely fantastic.
1,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »