Reviews for The Denarian Knight
Evan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
origionally i was prepared to like the first in the series but then you ruined it for me by going down the typical throw someone in with friends and they change for the better routine. then in this one you open the chapter with harry in custody and about to be executed. to me you took a good story and ruined it because A. you force him to slowly become mellow. B. you seem to give harry power and then just slowly restrict it piece by piece. So i've lost interest in the story and don't plan to read this or the sequals as they now feel like a copy of a million other stories that all follow the same theme and ideas.
CaBuckeye chapter 28 . 8/26/2011
["That moment there… that was so good that I would cheat on the other moment I had from before, marry this one and raise a family of tiny little moments!" Harry said gleefully. Just…great!"] OMG! I believe that this is the greatest line ever written in HP fandom. Well done, Shezza!
Reinamy chapter 34 . 8/19/2011
These stories just keep getting better and better.

You'd think that Harry and all his sarcasm and cockiness would get annoying eventually, but it doesn't. He was even more brilliant in this book. I also freaking ADORE the HP/Amaris interaction, and I seriously hope they spend more time together in the future.

I'd leave a longer review, but after the last part I'm just too impatient to go on to the 3rd book.

Do know, though, that TDK was just as fascinating, if not more so, as it's prequel.

Thanks for this amazing series, author. I literally feel as if I've landed in a gold mine.
narureye chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Although the story is enthralling and I can't stop reading it, I hate the fact that harry can't stop getting his ass kicked, I mean, come on, He is never strong enough!
Rizaidym chapter 16 . 7/14/2011
Er, this has been confusing me for a while, but what EXACTLY is the relationship between Harry and Meciel? I can't seem to make heads or tails of it.
Wind Whisperer chapter 34 . 7/2/2011
Awesome
Goldrune09 chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
...wow...just, wow...harrys' daughter is even more f'ed up than he himself is...wow. good job! love the story!
fff chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
to many grammar mistakes
Khaotic Order chapter 34 . 5/17/2011
AWESOME but kinda creepy ending with the paedo
steakforest chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
See, I really like the story but Harry really needs to learn diplomacy. It's actually rather sad how much he fails at being neutral. That's really the only thing that bothers me, although he has a disturbing lack of spells that don't deal with fire. Eh, s'all good. I hope him studying transfiguration actually produces results, if he studied it solely so he could transfigure his original sword into a needle it would be rather... useless overall.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 34 . 4/11/2011
nice nice nice!
BibBuf chapter 14 . 3/28/2011
"...never know. You have no idea how many people think I'm a female). - "

O.O

Trying to imagine you as a male is like trying to imagine Canta Claus as an old lady... But facts are facts, it seems. My universe is on the brick of destruction now.. I'll try to mend is as the best as I can but beeh...facts - destoryer of the whole universe.

Jayy chapter 34 . 3/22/2011
You're Harry finally grew on me. I wouldn't want anything to do with him in RL, but he can be entertaining in fiction.

Good job, I can't wait to start the Denarian Lord and find out what Maeve is up to.
Jayy chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
I read the A/N for this chapter and all I could think is YES. I've been thinking about dropping your series just because I can't stand how Harry acts half the time. The only reason I've gotten this far is because I love the story. It's exciting and different from pretty much anything I've read for a while. Your A/N is giving me the strength to carry on. But you're Harry...let's just say I'm looking forward to him maturing.
Cesil chapter 24 . 3/16/2011
Haha! She just doesn't get it, roflmao in tha hood!
1,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »