Reviews for The Denarian Knight
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2012
nice work on ur lying harry
Hawklan chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
hmm 2500 galleons? nice...
Hawklan chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Ch 3

nice meeting with the two Harry's and 50k? nice payout

Ch 4

nice battle and hurray a few vampies less around to make trouble
Hawklan chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Ch 1

looks like Harry has gotten himself caught...

Ch 2

ahh his first vampires and now a meeting with Dresden?
n0mster chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
I like your writing, but I have to admit that Harry is getting more and more annoying as a protagonist, he was alright as an anti-hero/villain, but right now he appears more like a spoilt brat with too much power. His stand on political power was pretty interesting at first, the devil-may-care attitude was fun at times, but right now he's no longer a smart-arse, just a plain and simple asshole. I really sympathise with Charity and even Daniel, heck I was so glad that Daniel cut Harry down to size in simple verbal sparring, spouting vulgarities in front of children is one thing (and certainly bad enough), trying to seduce them to take up a coin, even as a joke is quite another.
I quite disliked Michael in this chapter, which is quite surprising, since he's always been one of my favourite characters, but when he shushed his family and prioritised Harry's word over his own child's, especially when Harry is known for his crass words and rude behaviour. I just got really irritated by his actions.
I really hope that Harry gets what's coming to him, his asshole-ish behaviour is just becoming too much.
noshadowone chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
to bad he doesnt know about his trust vault, even if thats all the money he has in gringotts, i would imagine say rough estimate 20.000 galleons would help to set him up big time.
Fenrir666 chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
Seriously, I have never seen a story that can make an evivlish Harry so human. It is extremely well done.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
I love Harry and Meciel. They genuinely care for each other, they'd fight for each other, they're family in the truest sense, and both are cruel, callous people. Everything isn't black and white, and I love that Harry and Meciel can care about and love each other without it being about morality. I truly hope that this story doesn't end with a redemption or the loss of Meciel, it's unique and interesting this way, I'd hate to see it slide down the path of predictable endings.

Also, how do you pronounce Meciel? I've been pronouncing it meh-see-uhl/
Sheaman chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
I can't say I wasn't expecting this, but still, bold choice.
TheRedPoet chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
I really like your creativity and your writing, but it's getting pretty hard to read a story with such an unsympathetic protagonist.

Seriously, somebody needs to put Harry over their fucking laps and give him a spanking. :p

In a way, I suppose it fits, having all that power results in him thinking a bit too much of him self. But him walking around being a cunt to everyone kinda gets annoying rather than funny at some points.
Hachichiyyin chapter 34 . 4/17/2012
I died laughing.
Lyncz chapter 30 . 3/15/2012
While this story is pretty interesting I am getting quite bored with the endlessly repeating combat scenes.

At least try mixing it up a bit as spamming "Hellfire roaring through his veins" and "Avada Kedavra!" (who always miss) gets annoying after the umpteenth time.
Wolka chapter 34 . 3/13/2012
Very good. It was nice to read about a dark Harry with flaws rather than the usual oh look at me i'm so cunning mindset. I think you managed to pull of the crossover very well, and I think that not including Harry Dresden was a major reason for this.
So1Thought chapter 34 . 3/6/2012
You are an unnaturally talented author who has probably been posessed by a Denarion fantastic at writing.

I'm going to kill you and STEAL YOUR COIN! :)

Joking... :)

But you're a very good author and I love your Denarian series, keep up the good work!
ArcaneMaverick chapter 33 . 2/12/2012
That battle last chapter was most satisfying except Harry didn't attack Voldemort in the back. Great job there on the whole though. I wonder how you write now in the present day.

But no Harry has never been a very patient person in your story like you claim in on many occasions.

Overall, these last two chapters were great. And it's because of Dumbledore and some actually good lines from Harry.
1,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »