Reviews for The Denarian Knight
Isebas chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Good prolougue, a little messed up cause it leaves ya wondering why Harry is even at Hogwarts; especially when he said he wasn't coming back. Can't wait to hear more about this council and more of the story in general. Keep up the good work, ou're an awesome writer; one of the best I've found on here.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
What an entrance..only Harry can be involved in another life or death situation in the middle of the Great Hall (snicker).

I'm hoping that Albus can help Harry without making him be under his will (not that Albus wouldn't love it). I guess I need to be patient and wait.
Anixmander chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Heh heh heh. Such a teaser...
deepthoughtz chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
*That* was unexpected.

Though I suppose it's only natural that a group of wardens would be able to take Harry down... they are the council's army after all. Harry doesn't have their experience. I'd like to see a flashback of the fight though.

Didn't expect the sequel so soon. Still, update ASAYC!
what are you even saying chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Excellent start, I'm looking forward to more.
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Oh shit. o_o
college goer chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
So far, this story is looking to be yet another one where Harry is on Dumbledore's or someone else's leash...I don't really like this kind of story, but I'll give it a few chapters to redeem itself...
fainfan chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
very nice intro
Tilius chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Liked the new chapter.
Renzo7 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I'm lost... Obviously sometime has passed, now Harry's in trouble... writing quality's as good as always, hope you update soon and let us know what's going on. Keep it up.
Whatever Star chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Oh come on, Harry cant have been caught by the White Council. Dresden couldnt even stop one of those, just kinda annoy it, and he's suppose to be considered one of the more powerful of the council members.
reviewer chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
i'm so glad that you've decided to continue with a sequel! this is a really interesting start and i can't wait to see where this goes

p.s. also can't wait for more harry and amanda interaction
Vaneguard chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
so far so good hope u update soon
dfshie chapter 1 . 10/26/2007