Reviews for The Denarian Knight
Akuma-Heika chapter 32 . 11/22/2012
"Gladius Infusco Lucis!"
Swords of Hell Light?
Akuma-Heika chapter 25 . 11/22/2012
Dumbledore- although the old man had seemingly rejected her once before, apparently.
When was that inferred? From my memory Fawkes was his first encounter with the fae in your story and his deal with her would have prevented such a deal with Maeve.

"I have seen mother engage in a hug with several of her partners…"
"Your mother lets you watch?" Harry interrupted in surprise.
"She says it's educational," Amaris replied smoothly.
that is wrong. lol. What kind of hug is she referring to? If it is a hug while in missionary position that would be a bit on a few areas with that. Does your Maeve have a lot of kids?

"I was trying to convey affection as I have seen my mother do so,"
lol...with how your fae/DF fae are, I am hoping for some HarryAmaris now. weird? oh hell yes, but it fits.
Akuma-Heika chapter 24 . 11/22/2012
I've made a change to the end of the last chapter. Basically, Harry claims Amaris as a family relative instead of a daughter.
funnier if he had claimed her as his daughter...even if the new form is more realistic.

"Each bone-wrym is an asexual creature, capable of producing its own eggs within its armoured belly as long as they have obtained a genetic sample of one of their kin.
Can't remember the technicality but since it requires the DNA of another wouldn't that mean it is not asexual? The fact it lays eggs suggests it is female in function. The fact there are no males means little to that fact...in the end it really doesn't matter but I am curious on this point now. All asexual animals I can think of though don't fit this situation though.

"I refused to kill the child of a human and angel,"
I remembered you mentioned it was her failure to kill a Nephilim (halfbreed) but not that it was truly a child. I thought you were merely using the term out of a lack of knowledge on the race name. It would be good for Harry to bring it up the Carpenters. Their God demanded the homicide of an innocent child...although from my memories the child would be far from innocent in adulthood. the fusion of sin and divinity caused a number of issues for the Nephilim and mattering your beliefs they were the true reason for Noah's flood.
Akuma-Heika chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
My name is Amaris."
"Well, that is an interesting name," Dumbledore mused and glanced back at Harry, who had staggered up and was staring down at the girl with a strange expression. "I believe it means 'Promised by God.'"
What language and do I detect foreshadowing?

Harry's attempts at teaching her have gone along in ways I was thinking but now I am curious about how Maeve raised her. Was she abused?
Akuma-Heika chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
Standing next to her was a smaller girl, a child, with Maeve's looks.
Harry's child? Don't remember how time flows in the Nevernever let alone if it all flows at the same rate considering the NNs...inconsistencies. I am assuming I will find out eventually and hopefully soon. If not Harry's is the girl Maeve's? Answered a little later. Is the girl always going to be emotionless? She have a name? Based on the Fae being constrained by the Old Laws I can't see a way for Maeve to not name her daughter...unless that right belongs to the father and older societies that probably would be true...possible.
Akuma-Heika chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
I'm not religious. I have a basic knowledge of Christianity, but that's about it. So if I'm wrong or my stuff comes off as Catholic/Christian-centric, that's why. Just try to ignore it and move on with the story, I guess.
Not Religious or spiritual? Two different things and I am wondering which one. On any inconsistencies well all faiths have varying sects and between them such things form. I rarely really hold onto any such things. An example with last chapter would be babies are born evil: for a sect that believes in original sin that is a true statement. For those that don't, they may claim you spoke blasphemy. I am of the former but to each his own.

i am thankful for the story.
Akuma-Heika chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
It was far less impressive that the gigantic looming serpent of fiendfyre that Voldemort was so fond of using, but considering that Harry could barely control a single 'bird' a week ago, he felt as if he were making progress.
Considering Crabbe or Goyle made big flame demons as 7th years...having difficulty seeing your Harry as their inferior.
Akuma-Heika chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
what would happen if Harry used Hellfire with the Fiendfyre curse? Fires of hell with dark flames that can destroy souls. Or with the inferius. Super zombies! lol
Akuma-Heika chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
. Cheers to the great many people at DLP who helped me with this chapter- especially Lucullus and Warlocke for their rather…amusing, at times, grammar check
What's the address because I have never seen anyone address a grammar check as amusing at least when it was on their own work.
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
exchange rate of one galleon to ten bucks."
considering goblin nature it is safe to say the coins have a high purity level and could be sold for much higher on the gold market...I have only seen one story that utilized that thouhg.
Hawklan chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Ch 6

wow Harry loves to live dangerous :)

Ch 7

nice fight and good Harry got away.
BobTheSkrull chapter 34 . 10/22/2012
Damn, you are good. Best fic on all of , as far as I am concerned.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2012
nice work on ur lying harry
Hawklan chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
hmm 2500 galleons? nice...
Hawklan chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Ch 3

nice meeting with the two Harry's and 50k? nice payout

Ch 4

nice battle and hurray a few vampies less around to make trouble
1,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »