Reviews for The Denarian Knight
Lazov chapter 29 . 1/1/2014
Please be dead.
Lazov chapter 28 . 1/1/2014
Oh come the fuck on, Amanda is a bloody idiot.
Lazov chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
God, how I hate Amanda. Why can't she be just killed off yet? There's something about the way you wrote her that would prompt quite a few people to Cruciate her into insanity.
The Shadowless Nuance chapter 34 . 12/7/2013
Absolutely brilliant.
Philodice chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Nice first chapter.
lazyguy90 chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
Great work on this.
Genghis Swan chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
Another fantastic story. Some of Harry's one-liners have actually made me truly laugh, and I look forward to part 3.

One question, though: the main reason that Harry is as powerful a Host as he is is because of his wand magic. But Vesper took the body of some mortal, didn't she? Regardless of how long she had possessed that body, wouldn't she still have been weaker in comparison?
A W chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That makes no sense, seeing as both the Denarians and the Knights are under a separate system, they don't fall under the jurisdiction of the White Council.
kffs chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
Tremendous.

Also, fuck Maeve.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 34 . 9/13/2013
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuu... Maeve and Voldermort? fuck me.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 33 . 9/13/2013
I know you're not much for writing romance, but actually, the slow reveal IS more realistic in some ways than the "instantly in love" trope one sees in both fanfic and published YA novels. Sometimes it really does take a while for romance to happen.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 32 . 9/13/2013
I'm very curious to see whath appens next. Great fight scene too.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 31 . 9/13/2013
Great climactic ending.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
I'm curious how Amaris cleaned up the mess too...
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 26 . 9/13/2013
Great dialogue in this chapter.

You know, the one thing i really, really like in this story is the characterization of Dumbledore. There is a long time hate on for him with some in the fandom, and you've really written him with a human personality.
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »