Reviews for The Denarian Knight
ArkhCthuul chapter 14 . 8/30/2020
Well, who would ever imagine Dumbledork to hand out THAT book... Wow.
ArkhCthuul chapter 12 . 8/30/2020
Very fitting indeed that the quill fit a loophole.

Still, if the original Harry had been smarter that could have sufficed to get her off her post, with preparations... If dumbledork hadn't been passive.
ArkhCthuul chapter 10 . 8/30/2020
Well, umbridge does sound like an excellent denarian candidate.
Wants to be right hand girl, has no morals despises 2 3rds of wizard kind, wants power, etc...
ArkhCthuul chapter 9 . 8/30/2020
And most importantly, will he survive the old m3ddlers meddling mentally... Semisane?
ArkhCthuul chapter 8 . 8/30/2020
Now that's how wardens are. Only ever good when they have initiative and knowledge and such.
ArkhCthuul chapter 6 . 8/30/2020
Hmmm, I don't know if I am OK with something originally made by lucifer being curse able by a mere denarian.

Other than that, very fun chapter.
ArkhCthuul chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
The snark in this chapter went to 11.

Loved it.
IMxTHExMANIAC chapter 16 . 7/13/2020
After talking about how he has no friends and has no care for family (except for the fallen angel in his head...), and immediately uses a spell pertaining to friends in name/incantation. Hilarious. Don’t know if it was intentional or not (it definitely was), but it’s still awesome.
Covante chapter 17 . 8/30/2019
Harry has been living in Chicago for years. Having lived through some winters in the Great Lakes region I can tell you it's miserable. Chicago is about as south as the Great Lakes region goes so they don't get it as bad as the Canadian side but it still sucks there.

Weather in London is very mild, similar to Vancouver or Seattle, there is frost a few times a year, maybe it snows once or twice and then it's over and back to the cloudy season. I looked up London's all-time record low and it's -21C (-6F), Chicago averages two weeks worth of sub-zero days per year.

I'm going to have to assume that Harry is just a little bitch who usually stays inside all day.
Oddballzebra chapter 8 . 4/21/2019
I’m really confused as to why you made Harry into such an annoying, little shit? The only reason I’m still reading is because the story itself is entertaining enough. Even if I hate the main character’s personality.
Tustar chapter 25 . 9/3/2018
i just LOVE Amaris. She is a genius! that nibble on Harry's ear xD
Nercius chapter 4 . 7/30/2018
I know it might not be Harry's "style" but if a headshot is instakill for even a Denarian, then Harry should really start wearing a helmet. Maybe one with DERP written across it because he lost a bet with Meciel.
cecitbh chapter 13 . 11/11/2017
Jesus Christ. If I thought Harry was insufferable before, it's because hadn't gotten nearly close to this. Seeing him fail to keep his temper in check in vital situations is almost killing me, god, this is hard to read. He should be expelled already and just get done with. Just kill him lol
Rune Tobor chapter 34 . 11/3/2017
Has Maeve outsmarted herself?
Another wizard?... Just someone else for Harry to kill.

Have I mentioned that I favorited this?

Thanks for a great story.
Rune Tobor chapter 30 . 11/3/2017
Harry needs to read the Evil Overlords handbook...

He talks too much!