Reviews for The Denarian Knight
OriksGaming chapter 34 . 10/14/2015
Welp, I hadn't realized Amaris was in on Maeve's plans. And Maeve must have struck some deal with Fawkes to make sure the phoenix didn't ruin her brilliant acting. Honestly, you love cliffhangers way too much. Great story anyways!
Goodpie2 chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
As much as I love this fic, I was completely unable to bring myself to read this chapter. It was just such an obviously stupid idea, and it was so monstrously painful to read.
Fainfan chapter 34 . 10/5/2015
Up to now I'm still unsure whose that. Is that baldiewart?
Fainfan chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
Love this very much
Fainfan chapter 15 . 10/4/2015
Finally. Harry learns FIENDFRYE!
Lily Potter chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
that was really nice what you just did and showed the wrongnes of Black's statement yes sir! as we allwayes preashed you can be dark and still be grovy and nice sometimes. and you shoold realy aks molly carpantar to be your gurlfriend becauce she was ounly mainpulaited by dumbles and black the trader yeah!
James Potter chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
we are so very prowd off you no mattar what that man black sayed to you. and acsurely petergrew wasnt the real trader and black betraded us so watsh out our boy. we used the dark magicks too and dumbdore is lying to you. both he and black wants to manipulait you and turn you into puppet for the lite so watsh out. by the way you shoold gow to diogen allie and get you're gringootts lordchips. lots of love or lol as you kids says it from mumm and dadd. PS! get togather with molly carpantar. she just act meen becauce she was afraid of dumbles. buy buy now!
hypnoticageregression chapter 34 . 8/5/2015
Reading through these again... The best thing IMO is your characterisation of Dumbledore, I feel like you write him how JKR was trying to. You make him so believable. Love the series. Thanks for writing it!
Bludflag chapter 29 . 5/10/2015
thestrals, not therstrals man.
I thought Nevilles Gran was Augusta, you know female rather than Augustus( pretty sure thats a male name). Great story but I prefer eyeing over eying( less awkward and smaller chance of misreading) as you can see here; .
Those guys who spell and grammar check for you do a good job, but it would be good if you had notes of the proper spelling of the things you intend to use in your fanfics. With regard to my previous commentary I would rate this fic a 4.5/5( very narrow).
Guest chapter 26 . 5/9/2015
Amanda shifted against him and shifted on his feet to accommodate her weight.
Amaris, not Amanda.
Shaydrall chapter 34 . 3/19/2015
Also Excellent.
FreelanceBum chapter 32 . 2/16/2015
Come on more Amaris time. :D
FreelanceBum chapter 27 . 2/16/2015
I have only just noticed how close her name is to Emerys.
FreelanceBum chapter 20 . 2/16/2015
I love Cessbulby.
FreelanceBum chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
Harry-senpai noticed Amanda-chan! Heh.
1,692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »