Reviews for The Denarian Knight
entelejent chapter 34 . 10/3/2014
Freaking amazing. The previous story was pretty boring, and I blandly read it to get through it. This, though... incredible for too many reasons.
Diaspared chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
So Harry's looking after Rei Ayanami, great.
Diaspared chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
God's ineffable plan is just that, you know.
coolcat12345 chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
Awesome and did my favorite,Amaris clean up?
coolcat12345 chapter 23 . 9/18/2014
Oh so is my favorite.I sense irony in name,Maeve must have chosen it carefully and what is language?Meciel's last statement is so funny and ironical,in old days there wasn't so much one stand sex bastards yet people took that better than now when you have such occurence on every corner.
coolcat12345 chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Awesome.I would like to see Harry gaining respect for MacGonagall after he sees her doing all to fuck up is great,especially last sentence and when she symphatises with Fallen who enslave 't add Fawkes on list,she is so great!
avatar junkman chapter 34 . 9/15/2014
Was that Voldemort at the end
nzd chapter 34 . 8/28/2014
Great second book in this epic trilogy.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
She is absolutely incredible
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
I know that those two could never get along due to who harry is now. But still ... I love that guy
scorpioneldar chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
oh maeve you stupid bitch i know you fell to the forsaken and the outsiders in cannon but to fall to an ex outsider pawn like voldie is pathetic especialy as the father of your child has kicked his ass 2-1 so far out of 3 ffights
xvector chapter 32 . 7/16/2014
You do the BEST fight scenes! They make me giddy! Especially with some epic music in the background...
xvector chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
"Now I suggest we dig into this delicious feast before Harry eats it all."

Awesome line.
xvector chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
I know you are trying to preserve a certain character with your Harry, but was it necessary to make him a total and complete asshole to the Carpenters here when he's seeking refuge, of all things? You went way beyond his classic "smartass" attitude here, and it felt rather forced.
xvector chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Your badass Harry has and awesome aura of awesomeness around him. I love this series so far. It is a breath of fresh air in the Harry Potter fanfiction world.
1,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »