Reviews for The Denarian Knight
kyoshi711 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
It's too bad you made Harry into such an asshole. He isn't very likeable and I can't care less if he lives or dies.
Cztelnik chapter 34 . 10/10/2016
Liked this sequel even better. Harry is growing up but it was a nice reminder that the fae are foreign and can't be expected to have human emotions or bonds to act on. Harry is going to hate Maybe if she gives his daughter to Voldemort tho.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/24/2016
"Clash of the Titans" has better ring to it.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
I have a feeling somebody will accidentally burn down the school with Fiendfyre. After all, it is supposed to be difficult to rein in.
ebbuu chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
damn daniel
Namikaze18 chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
lol the Oedipus complex joke ha-ha
Charlie78112 chapter 32 . 4/18/2016
Well written and well conceived Battle. I am truly enjoying your writing and your narrative
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 34 . 2/13/2016
Did Maeve enter an alliance with Voldemort and used her and Harry's child against Harry? I did not see that coming, but what she did does not surprise me. I just hope Amaris has enough independence to not turn on her father.

A very thrilling second installment of to your Denarian series, I'm very much looking forward to The Denarian Lord.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 33 . 2/13/2016
Damn, Amanda just confessed to Harry that she wouldn't mind having sex with him. Granted, her fondness of him is fairly transparent for those who are paying even the slightest of attention, but this is a significant step of their relationship.

And it's so adorable that Harry is taking his daughter on a vacation.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 30 . 2/13/2016
"His tone was belied by his actions as he reached up and brushed her hair away from her eyes with a startling tenderness." He does care!

Harry spared Verrine's life (well, he was going to kill her, but I don't think she knows that), so does that mean the next time the two are involved in a battle together, she will be obliged to help him out in some fashion?
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 29 . 2/13/2016
Oh Amanda, I thought you were more level-headed than the typical impulsive Gryffindork. Now your personal knight needs to step in to save your cute ass once again.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 28 . 2/13/2016
It's so hard to predict what race Amaris will choose when the time comes, though I am quite confident that she will choose 'human' if she spends more time with her father.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
Aww, Amaris is such a cutie, an conventionally immoral and bloodthirsty cutie to be precise. I wonder how Amanda will react upon finding out what 'sporting' means, as she in deed is quite taken with Harry.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 23 . 2/13/2016
Meciel is right, this is a golden opportunity for Harry to establish a positive relationship with his daughter. Like Amaris said, she is half-human, meaning that there is a good chance her mindset is somewhat different from the normal inhuman Sidhe one. Apart from being a valuable ally to have, it's about time Harry develop a genuine relationship with someone other than Meciel and Amanda(?).
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 18 . 2/13/2016
I wonder how long it will be before Harry gets Amanda naked?
1,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »