Reviews for What Started with a Spark
Engelmohr2004 chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
Cool I wonder did Dean replicate peters empatic mimcrey and thats how he can use mutltiable powers like Peter can.
brolly501 chapter 16 . 9/23/2008
interesting story
Mirai chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
Good wrap up for your fic and a homage to Season 2. There’s even a few hints for your next fic. I like it!

Overall, I can understand the separation for your two stories. From what I can tell, it works out just fine.

On its own, “Spark” does a good job of re-interpreting Season 2 with all your extra touches.

Introducing Dean as you did was pretty cool and having him develop over the story was even cooler. I’m eager to start reading “The Tale Continues” again and I see you’ve add new chapters! Awesome!
Mirai chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
Clever dialogue all around for the characters, especially for Adam and Peter. It plausibly fills in gaps for inquiring fans.

One aspect of Lily’s power works it magic on Dean. It’s a relief considering all the stuff that he went through.

Too bad Elle’s and Dean’s reunion was so shocking. Ehh...I know bad humor on my part.

Interesting prelude with Mohinder and Dean for the chapter. Nice snippets all around of the Powerless episode.

Oh no! Dean don’t do it! Gotta read the last chapter :)
Mirai chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
Poor guys! Dreams/visions just keep bombarding Peter and Dean. Cool character development with Bob and Mohinder by having Bob reveal Dean’s past.

One vision comes violently to pass. Dean’s flame thrower threat.

Interesting character musings with Elle’s internal introspections. More growth? Cool.

Way to go with introducing a new character (that has cool powers to boot) and bringing your story development and canon together again.
Mirai chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
The canon character all seem in character. Bob’s and Elle’s dysfunctional father/daughter relationship. Peter dealing with his confusion in the dream/vision sequences. Dean despite his twisted-ness can be caring and has depth.

I’m liking the conversations with the various characters, realistic and fitting for the story. They totally move the plot forward without dragging it down.

Dean’s a force to be reckoned with even when his empath ability is a pain to deal with. You definitely have a knack for writing awesome and chaotic fight scenes.
Mirai chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Cool detective skills. Just as twisted and violent as Elle :) Trying to make sense of the events occurring around him. Poor guy, too bad he’s not the reader!

Aww...poor Dean once he gets a power, it’s a pain for him to handle them!

So he’s been partnered up with Elle before? Heh...he can take a zapping and give one to!

Once again, cool merger with your story and season 2! It’s going rather smoothly.
Mirai chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
Interesting integration of your storyline and your OC. So far your fanfic doesn’t appear to deviate from season 2 too much.

Also, Dean doesn’t seem like an OC that hogs the spotlight at the expense of the canon cast. Congrats! He’s shaping up to be a cool character that will fit in to Heroes.
watchingstarsdie chapter 14 . 2/19/2008
love it... i'm curently reading your sequel and i'm loving it... i can't wait 'till peter starts to develop feeling for elle and i wish like dean and peter will fight over elle... i just love elle hehehe... lol... wether its elle/oc or elle/peter... 'coz in your sequel it was peter was like "elle deserves everything that happened to her"... can't wait till peter realizes his feelings...

p.s.

i love dean [perfect OC character]
Ravestna chapter 16 . 12/24/2007
wow. that was great. thanks for updating

x X xRavestnax X x
lost in pale blue chapter 16 . 12/18/2007
What a cliffhanger! I'm really glad you have a sequel planned, mostly because I don't want Dean stuck in the future! I want him and Elle to be able to be together and I want all of the other pieces to come together.
Ravestna chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
wow plz update

x X xRavestnax X x
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 15 . 12/11/2007
but you can't kill claire!

she's so innocent.

but i love dean and elle.

can't wait for the next chapter!
MizuTattoo chapter 15 . 12/11/2007
Ah! Nasty cliffhanger. Kill Claire because people would fight for her blood? Uh, they didn't kill Adam for thirty years and he wanted to smoke the world. Just saying. Other than that, lovies! And a shout to everyone : Um, why did The Company bring Noah Bennet back to life (not complaining, love the dude)? I mean, they're all like, "We must kill Bennet!" And then when he dies they're all like, "Live, Noah, LIVE!" Weak.
TypoKween chapter 14 . 12/9/2007
YES! they kissed! I nearly screamed in happiness. Oh that was so worth teh wait these two were made for each other! i love it! gosh its gonna be awesome when peter stirs things up, at least i think thats whats going to happen. elle is so awesome in this and i love how true to the show you arem its like this all really is in the show! lol loved it! :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »