Reviews for Once is Happenstance
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 1/31
Haha! This was an interesting story. neat work.
This would probably be an interesting episode if they made one of it. :P
attlantica chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
OMG OPD I LOVE THIS SOMUCH
DSAFGBKACUESFT AWEKUCRYHKAUWECKIwl
klu chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
I truly enjoyed this crossover and you did a great job of putting the two worlds together in a way that makes them believable. I think using Dean's idea of if 'I can see it then it's real' is a great way to get him to being so open to the wizarding world and the timing for when the brothers met Harry was perfect in terms of him being open to more than 'shoot first, ask questions later' when it came to Harry.
You really seemed to capture the Winchesters' personalities perfectly and Harry's more 'adult' and 'Hunter' attitude/view of the world seems perfectly in line with the man I believe he'd have grown into were he to have lived the life you created for him here in this story.
I'm sorry that I didn't take the time to leave this review before just heading right into the sequel when I was reading yesterday, but you just had me too excited about getting to it. Normally I have more manners than that. Should I find a third story, I will try to make it up to you by attempting to slow down my reading enough to stop every few chapters and comment as I go, but I can't promise, since you got me so immersed in the second one that I didn't stop to eat or take my dogs out all day - one finally got in my lap and gave me the 'I WILL pee on YOU face' which it the only thing that tore me away. Then my eyes gave out and I had to finish up this morning.
happily ever after all chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I don't know how I haven't run across your story before, but I'm sure glad I found it now! It was just wonderful! I loved the characterization and also that it didn't have the whole "wizard not witch" drama most SPN/HP crossovers do. Thanks for sharing!
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
possibly the best Harry Winchester crossover I've read (so far)...though it is pretty damn good all by itself especially with the way Harry is, the way Dean responds to him and the little surrounding details. Loved it :D
FirePony16 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Awesome story! :D
Jade Ice Fire chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
I have to say this was an excellent fan fiction, a perfect meld of Supernatural with the spice of Harry Potter thrown in. Totally awesome story I loved every second of it and am so heading to your page to read all the others. You've got the boys down pat and made Harry infinitely more attractive than the angst ridden teen he was in the books. I love, love this story, I don't think I can say that enough. I loved the humor and camaraderie you have created with this unlikely trio. Very nicely done and this comes from a near obsessive fan of both Supernatural and Harry Potter. Trust me; it is fan-friggin-tastick! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Brynchilla chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
JENNY
SHE WANTS THE D
tris2 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
This was a completely great story! I loved your crossover, it worked brilliantly! thank you so much for writing it
Dragonanzar chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Great story! I really like it that for once Dean was more open-minded than Sam was. Plus, the way you explained it makes sense: Dean believes in what he can see and he's definitely seen enough to believe in Harry's magic. I'm off to read the next bit now.
aerialla1 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Not what I was expecting at all. This was fantastic and I loved what you did with Harry's character. You had him fitting in better than I imagined and my imagination is pretty vast. Great job. I am off to read the second part.
all forms of fluff chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I am not sure if this would be considered a flame or not but, I didn't really like this first segment. The mash up between Supernatural and Harry Potter has some issues that would need to be delt with just on the face of the consept. Demons, and the like, where do they fall into the Potterverse, or most of the things that go bumb that Sam and Dean hunt for that matter. Spells even work differently in the Supernatural verse as apposed to Potter. Well Except for the ritual things, that seems to be the way most of Sam and Dean's magic interactions play out. The inner diologe (wow thats some crappy spelling) of the Whinchesters is something I don't think I will enjoy. This may be becasue you never hear their thoughts in the show, but I don't feel that it would translate well to a cerbal mediem like fanfiction. This poorly worded, and horrably gramatic, review aside I will continue with the rest of this series, for I so enjoyed your Firefly story and hope it isn't just a one hit wonder for me. untill next time continue to have fun with your writing for if your not having fun... then whats the rutting point?
badkarma00 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I thought the scene with Johnny was done pretty well, myself. You got your point across about everyone knowing who Harry is, but his reaction was excellent, and about on par for an at his wits end Harry Potter who just honestly doesn't want to hear it anymore.

Great story, btw.

Bad
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
OH, that was great-and it's 1am and I'm wanting to go read the rest of the series *sigh* You did a lovely job with this. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Good work, I loved your story.

Hope to see more one day.

The Crimson Mage.