Reviews for Nonverbal Language
Rhaella Valysar chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Aw! This is so cute!
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I loved everything about this one-shot. The smoking, the card, the hug; it was just so them. Great job :D
soothing star chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
... i loved it. not corny or overdone. :)
Aleego chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Beautifully written. Loved it.
Baron's Girl chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Loved it! 0u0
GreenRuby chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was a very good story, but I would of never guessed that they smoked. Oh well, there's a first time for everything.
anon fan chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
great fic!Like all your other d/s I loved the mention of Harvey the invisible rabbit.I saw that movie once,I can't remember the title though.
Tyr'll chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Appreciated the Harvey comment...:)
Juu-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Very good job in keeping them in-character. Even though: Smoking Disney Charcters? Walt would turn is his grave.

Just kidding ;) Great story. Go on. But on the other hand. I love the open ending.
OND chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
lol pretty good, better then i could do. i think you should realy write a sequel. please? about them on the vacation and them falling in love? *puppy dog pout* im beggin ya.
Avatar Aang chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
good story
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Good transition I say. It didn't feel rushed it was great read. What is worth I found the story realistic and I could even say it stayed relatively true to the core of both characters. Great job.

~Zorian
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I iled this. Adding to my watch list
VirgoMaiden chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
this was really, really great. Shego would always be vain, I'm guessing, no matter how old she got, which would jus make it worse.

Great job with the characterization, setting, dialogue, etc...

;)

~VM
bdlywrttn chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Oh the delicious awkwardness. :-D

I really enjoyed this! So very well-done, very happy at how in-character they were.