Reviews for Harry MD
hetalian-system chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
nice story! short but good. u could easily make a sequal when they come back and they find out about magic
ferryboat George chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
Very cute, though I have to say it could use some polishing in the writing.
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
I think you have House pinned.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I guesed it was 'mione when Ron started stalking.
Office-LOver chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
funny story, good, but no offence i think house's character was a little off. but other than that it was really good.
benvoliotheorphan chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
Great Story! Great Ending too! Loved it!
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Nice beginning overall. Ron's being a bit of a jerk, but he tends to be when he's upset. I have to say, though, your technique in introducing the fact that HERMIONE's sick was masterful.
Elliot Green chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
i don't generally like stories about characters on a tv show, but combined, it doesn't suck.
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
this is the most insane thing I have ever seen. But... it's actually kinda fun.
Nunser chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
Hi, just finished your fic.

Honestly, i liked it, pretty much. You can portrait the characters pretty well, there just few off-characters part.

I think you have a really good plot, and do write well, but maybe in the future you should think of extending it. I mean, more narratives, more blah blah, dialoges, reactions, inner thought; it could end up pretty good if you set your mind to it.

As it is, i like it, but ended up wanting it not to be so... abrupt, let's say, for things to happen.

Look foward to read it if you ever consider extending it :)
MissJudged16 chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
I love House and Harry Potter! It was a great idea and you wrote it well too! Awsome!
lurv2boogie chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
hey, it was a nice and entertaining ending, but one thing is bugging me. when the doctors first got to hogwarts, i think it was ron who told them about the rash, and they instantly dismissed it as unrelated. it seemed a little unrealistic at the time, and its still feels a little like that now because of the way it ended up being relevant after all. other than that, though, it was a really entertaining story.
time.forgets chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
YAY! THE END! you forgot the end at the end :P oh well. YAY awesomeness. Hehe, couldn't get any redder, you really have topped with this chapter. :D hehe. good one Lisa, Ally.
the last place you look chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
O nice ending. Just a question: how many people guessed it was Lupis? WHO guessed?

(I'm just a little grumpy I didn't guess...)

*DA JACOB EATER*

-chomp chomp-
Evenstar606 chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
This was an awesome story! My suspicions were confimed, that it was, in fact, Lupus! You did a great job with the symptoms. I really enjoyed reading this story, it was very unique being a House/Harry Potter crossover. You managed to keep aeveryone In Character, and that was cool. I hope to see more from you soon!