Reviews for Shinji and Asuka
slytherinmypants chapter 6 . 2/18
I don't understand why you included Kensuke in the family drama, uh he's a freaking idiot, really has no business during the revelation.
workstudyschool chapter 23 . 2/17
Bro, I hope you can make a sequel or something to this story it was really good, I want to see more to this man, you done did good.
Easton Ho chapter 10 . 1/22
Actually this is one of my favorite chapters so far. Ever since asuka had asked, wondering if they would have gotten together if Shinji hadn't been drugged and thus raped her, I have been curious as well. Plus it allows them the chance to have an honest relationship that is in a way cleaner since it didn't start by him forcing her into a relationship and her using him in the begining.
Adrien chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
This is seriously great, wonderful even. Thanks to you, you have opened my mind and imagination to the world of fanfic, I really wish you will make more of this. I appreciate all of the work you have done to make Asuka x Shinji a reality for me.
Otaku chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
The legal age in Japan is 13.
Nothing underage going on here.
Nesspresso chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
This is a good story. Overall it has a few spelling errors, but I can read it fluidly. I am basing my work based off of yours. Thank you.
Do it harder mom chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Nice
DanDrake chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
OK I think Asuka is developing a condition similar to Stokholm Syndrome with Shinji. And while Shinji says he is attracted to Asuka i think it's more he's attracted to the power he feels from using Asuka.
Randomreviewer23 chapter 23 . 11/18/2016
First of all, i'd like to say the story was amazing. I read through it all in a single sitting effectively taking up the better part of the day but it was worth it. After having just finished watching the entire Evangelion series and films again i just needed something extra.
I loved the writing style, focussing on shinji and the fact you made him a little surer of himself made the entire story way more interesting. I actually got really pissed off at the actual series for some of his moments.
During the middle of your story i was kind of sad cause it seemed to be going so poorly, but the way it tied up in the end definately made up for it and i can appreciate the middle part now as well.
Great thanks to you for writing it and putting it up for free. Im definately going to check out other works by you.
mr.alex173528 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
j
psycoticfart chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
I loved this story. Nothing more I want to add.
Wait that's a lie.
Ch. 8 made me want to pull out my eyeballs.
Such an inconsistent jump. It was the only chapter I skimmed over to the important bits rather than read entirely.
Ch. 8 gets a -5/10
GreyscaleReader chapter 23 . 10/26/2016
every time I read the epilogue I hear the Seinfeld theme. Damn influential meme poo brain.
Yui MHCP01 chapter 23 . 8/23/2016
Heya Miss. Writer. I can't say much, the story was grandious. The ending (before the epilogue) made me rolf so hard I couldn't stand it.

I'll recommand this further to my friend. Thank you so much for this story. :D
mil chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
plz keep writing this fanfic
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
I gotta say, this might be a good story if you had kept the characters even vaguely close to who they are supposed to be, but they are so far from canon that they are different people. I really can't condone rape either. Talented as a writer though.