Reviews for Shinji and Asuka
kill-the-boxtrolls chapter 23 . 8/12
Annoying little daughter.
Hendrix8299 chapter 23 . 8/8
Loved it; read it like forever ago, but forgot to review. Happy few years late review.
Dull Lemo chapter 3 . 7/27
"This feels slightly different." Things like that are why I browse lemon fics, searching for that one line that comes out of nowhere and is hilarious. Also, who slipped him the confidence drugs? If it turns out to be Misato, I'll probably fall out of my chair.
duckmaster305 chapter 23 . 7/3
Well this a little old I've noticed since it's 2015 lol well I have to say this story was a great story everything was perfect I really enjoyed and got attached I hope you continue make good stories so yeah thanks
Adam chapter 5 . 6/28
Mira estoy en la parte 5 y esto no tiene sentido para que haces confesar a Rei si Shinji ni siquiera lo va a dudar
This is my all time fav fanfic and thank God it change the ending Evangelion
Aaron Black chapter 1 . 5/15
wow... I'm terrifid
IansInsane chapter 3 . 5/5
Fanfuckingtastic!
Malcolm Merlyn chapter 23 . 2/21
Alright, well it's taken me over a week to finish this series and what I have to say is going to cover a lot of ground. For starters, you took a very disturbing(and some would even say tasteless) premise but then turned it upside down on its head by crafting one of the most heartfelt Shinji/Asuka stories I've ever read.

For one, I really enjoyed how you portrayed Shinji as being a balanced character. As the story progressed, he learned to become a more confident person who could stand up to Asuka and attract her at the same time while at other times, showing his more soft and tender side for her. You seamlessly blended alpha confident Shinji who can stand up to Asuka with more tender romantic Shinji almost seamlessly. And I also liked how as the story progressed, you had Shinji be able to respond to her taunts with his own witty and funny comebacks. Also, Shinji's portrayal was believable and realistic. He could beat up a bully who insulted Asuka's honor but at the same time, he couldn't take down a fully trained SEELE assassin, showing that as a young teen, he still has quite a way to go.

The story with the princess and the knight was also quite touching and well done. I was surprised that you didn't base it off a fairy tale from the past but rather, made it up for this story. Kudos for coming up with something this good.

Asuka's portray was good as well. For her to undergo something as traumatic as that under Shinji... to wanting to manipulate him for her own purposes... back to falling in love with Shinji... losing her memory... then falling back in love with Shinji again... the way Asuka was written in this series is truly dynamic and page-turning. By all rights, Asuka being raped by Shinji and then falling in love with him in such a gripping story should NOT have happened but you, with your amazing writing talent, managed to make it happen.

Aria was also a compelling character, especially when it was revealed that she was an angel who had fallen in love with Shinji. Her death and Shinji's subsequent grieving reaction was really heartfelt and tragic. She helped to really add a new dimension to this story and to Shinji's character. All in all, Aria was one of the better written OCs out there, staying long enough to make a really heartfelt impact while at the same time, not overstaying her welcome.

Everybody else was also enjoyable to read about, from Kaji's unorthodox motivational speeches for Shinji's Eva down to Misato's teasing of Shinji and Asuka. However, I have to admit that I didn't quite like Gendo's death, especially considering that in this story, he was slowly but subtly helping Shinji attain happiness with Asuka, even if he was doing it in a manipulative ends-justify-the-means manner. Granted, there may be many continuities out there, animated, manga, and fan-written alike where Gendo is a ruthless jackass who has it coming... but for this particular story, I thought he was actually redeeming himself in his own way and didn't deserve what happened to him in the end. Also, I do think Shinji should have at least told Asuka sometime after her memory loss about what he did to her and how they were in a relationship before. Especially considering how he managed to make her fall in love with him all over again, she had a right to know how she fell in love with him the first time despite a rough start.

It was nice seeing Shinji and Asuka finally get together in the end and have a family together. You also added some nice touches by having Shinji have to be the judge on whether Asuka or Misato had nicer breasts. It's the little scenes like that filled with plenty of entertaining harem humor that really adds to a story. The ending was good, showing that there was still room for improvement in the relationship, especially with Shinji and keeping secrets. However, even if Asuka did find about what happened at the beginning, I think you've made it more than clear enough that their relationship and their love can survive just about anything.

I know this is your first Eva fanfic but this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's a shame you haven't done anymore Eva fanfiction after this because you'd do a spectacular job writing more. But even if you never wrote another fanfic again, you've still crafted a real gem of a story and an emotional rollercoaster that got me hooked from start to finish!
Gav chapter 23 . 2/4
Loved the whole story had me wrapped up for 12 hours straight, Wish i had someone like Asuka IRL lol
kingkillervoid chapter 15 . 1/25
All of what I liked about this fanfiction whent down the drain when I saw shinji reject Asuka's affection for that OC. I'm sorry but as a writer I find it disterbing. You mean to tell me that, A Shinji Ikari broke his promise to never leave Asuka. B, betrayed her love, C, whent out with another woman without a second thought and D oh omg D, he asked her out and kissed her... I cant accept this work as one of my most favorite Fanfictions any longer, it's sad really. However, If by some chance this part of the story has yet to be re-writen then I will accept this as unfinished and leave it at that, judging how the last time any one updated was 08 then I will say thats a no. In short, broke character broke fanfiction. Because the fanfiction is called shinji and Asuka, I cant say any more.
lilswaggkid chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U THAT SHIT WITH THE WAFFLES WAS FUCKING GROSS I PUKED 3 TIMES READING THAT PART AND Y MAKE MISATO EAT THEM JUST GROSS DUDE REALLY GROSSED!
Daniel chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
ITS JUST BEAUTIFULL! I am on the 8 Part but i almost want to just kiss you (no homo) and tank you for that beautifull work of an fanfiction! i would like you to make more! but not so long :P
John Spangler chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Hi, I just wanted to say that I've read this story and I've really loved it. It's one of the sweetest Asuka-Shinji stories I've ever found. There was a little too much sex for my tastes, but it was well structured. A really great job.
COBRASTEVE chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
This is just too good to leave, I gotta continue!