Reviews for Shinji and Asuka
Arkfrost271 chapter 24 . 4/28
Hey I bet you don't remember me but I read this story when you first posted it and commented on every chapter but anyways after reading the new updated chapters I just want to say that I still like this story greatly even if other people dislike it and I hope that it does not stop you from writing.

You and a few other writes here are the reason I even started writing so keep that in mind when you feeling down. In short wonderful work and hope you have a great day.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2023
I'm never going to be able to look at waffles the same way after reading this story.

I almost stopped reading during the first chapter, but through sheer morbid curiousity to see where this would go I kept reading and I'm glad I did. It was a pretty big emotional roller coaster and it made me laugh quite a few times. You have talent for setting up comedic situations.
Shit chapter 2 . 9/23/2023
HOLY FUCK. WHAT IS THIS?!
ruaned022 chapter 1 . 8/31/2023
yo i was looking for some eva fics to pass the time, clicked this randomly and hit the audio reading then im hit with this WHAT THE FUCK SHINJI, I sure hope the next 23 chapters are his adventures in fucking prison
rangganarindra01 chapter 24 . 3/17/2023
Damn boy
Asatigre chapter 24 . 3/8/2023
Love this story and this new last chapter! But mate, I gotta ask, do you still have the original or the previous version of the story laying around? I like it, warts and all for nostalgic reasons. If you could have both versions up it would be awesome! Cheers
Shinigami200 chapter 22 . 1/26/2023
You’re really good at writing fighting scenes
JazzCabbage chapter 24 . 1/19/2023
This was a great Fanfic except for THAT scene I disagree partially with the notion that you couldn't replace it with something else without changing the whole story there are just better things to use than rape. I think you're not giving the story enough credit if you think it's some irremovable permanent fixture of this story.
Shinigami200 chapter 3 . 12/1/2022
The age of consent laws very from state to state in the US so you would need to specify which state you’re talking about none of them is below 16 though
Lucius Walker chapter 6 . 10/18/2022
That awkward moment when Shinji raping Asuka might've prevented an XK-Class end-of-the-world scenario in a very Montauk-like way, but somehow a lot more wholesome.
Lucius Walker chapter 5 . 10/18/2022
NEON GENESIS EVANGELION

Chapter: 5

What a difference your love makes. (a Basement Jaxx song)
Lucius Walker chapter 2 . 10/17/2022
Man, in this hentai version of NGE, Asuka really is getting the instant loss 2koma treatment she needed. .
Lucius Walker chapter 1 . 10/17/2022
Goddamn, I can totally see Shinji snapping like this in an AU.

Dark, twisted, still hot. Love it. .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2022
Get in the prison cell shinji
Guest chapter 24 . 6/29/2022
Why did I read this and why did I like it?