Reviews for Shinji and Asuka
DagurasuXD chapter 23 . 5/18/2021
Six, seven ... bah! many days to read what I had left! XD
As I already mentioned, this because I read part of the story on Wattpad, was it your account? Gnarkill? Although the story is not there currently, I remember most of the events and changes with the story current and final story
You say it's your first Evangelion story? With all the changes, the way you were able to describe the thoughts, the rewrites and the ending that caused excitement when reading it, it makes me think you did a lot more than just a story.
I don't expect a continuation, as it seems difficult to continue with the story without losing the original meaning, but I am very happy with this.
Good luck in all respects!
Pdta: I hope the translator does not change the meaning of my opinion - -'
DagurasuXD chapter 1 . 5/7/2021
First of all, I am using a translator to speak English XD
In the first instance, I saw this fic posted on Wattpad in 2019 or so. I was intrigued not having been able to know the rest.
Recently, out of curiosity, I decided to look for signs of this fic on this platform, and ... Eureka! I have achieved it XD. Thankful for that, I can enjoy this story, and it shows there was a lot more to read. I enjoyed it while doing it. A great work, I would like one day to be able to write with that way of describing and others
... I would say more, but it would be repetitive
Good luck to the author, She/He is the best!
BearGlitch chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
this is messed up lol wtf
amaiimao chapter 1 . 3/3/2021
Wow... I can't remember how long it was when I last read this. It's been so many years! I think it wasn't still completed at that time. I really loved this even before... There are people who write but the emotions you can make me feel in reading your work is really exceptional. Like something sharp is hooked through my chest.
I hope no one dies tho... I am so sick of my favs dying. Main reason why I go to fanfics. BUt I will move on, just in case. This is Evangelion after all TT_TT

I just reread the first chapter. I realised there were some changes before I even read your note.

Hope you are well. Thank you for making this awesome take. I will enjoy reading it.
Laufac24 chapter 23 . 2/24/2021
Well, i don't know how to write english very good but i'll try

Anyway this fic from my point of view is really good, honestly I feel like an old woman watching his fucking tv novel, i never tought to be this happy to read a fanfic from evangelion yet here I am

Internet have divided thoughts on the fake death of misato but at the end wasn't a big deal (it hit me like a train when i thinked that misato died the first time lmao)

Also i just finished reading some days just to see you come back to say that the optional sequel was cancelled (I don't mind it but it was interesting to see a sequel)

So i hope you doing great and I will be whaiting the epilogue chapter that you will bring
LazuliS chapter 23 . 2/23/2021
Amazing Fanfic
basedrapist1488 chapter 2 . 1/24/2021
based and rapepilled
Guest chapter 23 . 1/19/2021
Funny how some of the people here never even gave this fic a chance. There’s a reason that chapter 1 has a WARNING because the story was meant to be that way. Y’all just so lazy to finish the damn story. Before anyone comes at me, no, I do NOT tolerate rape but in this story? It was necessary for the plot and you’ll understand why if you read further.

Now with that out of the way, I must say that this is very well written. Even if I’m like a decade and a few years late, I’m happy I saw this. The sex scenes are good and I understood as to why it was that many (again, fools, read the whole thing and you’ll get it). Also, the plot twists here and there. Some I was able to anticipate, but there are also some of em that I was taken by surprise.

Tho it would’ve been more impactful for some characters to die (and they didn’t), I understood as to why. I guess it was pretty satisfactory how the ending turned out. I’m very happy with the whole thing. Overall, I’d say I’ll give it a read again every once in a while just to refresh my memory. Also, I hope you are doing well~
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2021
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one thinking what is love
lonely chapter 23 . 1/6/2021
I liked this a lot :D A lot better ending than the og Evangelion. Shinji x Asuka is so cute :D
Shinji here is so damn horny though.. ahhh T_T. Hard to believe this is the same one from the show.
The children/accidental pregnancy made me kind of sad. Maybe I just don't like endings.
Don't kill off characters just because, and sometimes grammar is inconsistent.
Nouns are capitalized in German, I think you caught on in the later chapters though..?

Do you still want reviews so many years later though...
My Discord Tag is photonova#6582 if you're still alive. :(
lonely chapter 22 . 1/6/2021
I don't agree with killing a character just for shock value, if it doesn't add anything to the plot, then don't do it. I like this :D
lonely chapter 10 . 1/6/2021
YOOO WHY

bruh i'm reading this in 2021... are you still here?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/6/2021
'this is a good sory'
love u :3
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2021
i really needed this thanks
rip misato and kaji tho :(
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2021
this is really nice! asukii x shinji makes me less lonely...
577 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »