Reviews for Shinji and Asuka
me chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
While I personally don't mind Lemons, cliched or not, given FFN's policies about explicit scenes you should consider putting this on other sites as or mediaminer, as it's probably going to be banned here sooner or later.
envayne chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Yea its nice, i think you should continue but make shinji more confident outside of sexual relations. but hye its your story :)
azndudex chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
thank god for smutt. What i like about this story is that it's a Shinji rape Asuka thing, but it's not a one-shot. So I'm happy. If you can please, please add more.
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
I do like this story very much, and ied like to see it continue. I have a question however, if misato, or rei, or hikari caught them after they were more comfertible, would they join them?
RahXephon chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
"You know, one-shots of Shinji raping Asuka and then trivializing the matter simply because Asuka was aroused by it have gotten old long before this appeared." -Arm-Slave

So true, it's become such a cliché.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
BEGONE! FOUL TROLL!

And never darken our hallowed site again.

I do so sincerely hope that, what you have done to Asuka, return to you in tripilicate...with barbed wire
Celtic Leviathan chapter 1 . 10/26/2007