Reviews for Shinji and Asuka
howahotgluegun chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
this is ironic right
Vivid chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
Actually, I just realized that I got really angry at this, for multiple reasons. One of them being all the fucking idiots liking this story.

I fucking hate feminism, there, I said it, but your completely ignorant take on "Rape makes everything better" just makes me want to vomit. If you want Asuka to have a rape fetish: Fine. But make that clear beforehand. And let Shinji feel some fucking guilt instead of thinking that "Hey, if I just lick her pussy she will like me again, right?" Jesus fucking christ, what kind of warped mentality do you have? And you are making excuses for yourself, so you KNOW that you are doing something wrong but you hope that if people like it that will make it ok and you were right to begin with.

No, you are not. Fuck, I sound like some angry tumblerina, but seriously, right now, I just want to kick your face in. You are the fucking reason that men have a bad name.
Vivid chapter 2 . 2/2/2020
Sure, Asuka will just take being raped. You make it pretty clear that she did not want that, and no matter if she secretly craved being fucked by Shinji, if it happened in that way, she would not be fine with it.

So, uh... no. OOC for everybody, not gonna read this further. To be honest, it's a fucking disgrace.
Iris chapter 1 . 1/29/2020
What the fuck was that was fucking awful. Shinji would literally be the last person in Evangelion to rape someone. Also rape is never fucking okay and feeling guilty over it afterwards doesnt mean its justified. Awful just awful.
Marxism Shinjism chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
The rape was so OOC, disgusting and unnecessary. The fact that this steaming pile of cow shit takes itself seriously is astounding. Go home and rethink your life.
LatvianDragon chapter 23 . 1/6/2020
I read this fanfic after the first time watching Evangelion, all i can say is, its the best one i have seen so far. I will recomend this if i make a video about the anime.

After the 1st chapter, i was like "wtf" but i kept reading it and got intrested. When Asuka lost her memory i was kinda pissed, and when she had those "dreams" i was hoping she will get them back. Guess my wish was sort of granted :P

I also surprised Kaji was alive, but Misato dying and the showing up alive was kinda of a cheap shot. But hey at least they back together :D

I was defenetly surprised by the 17th angel not being Kaworu but the gril Shinji met at the store. Pretty weird.

And I laughed about the movie being Kaji's fault... didnt mind the waffles gag but i didnt find nearly that funny.

Overall, its a pretty good fanfic, though i may not read it again, 1st for some chapter being too long and 2nd some parts of the story i really dont wanna read again.

I have great day
LatvianDragon chapter 22 . 1/6/2020
yeah misatos alive
LatvianDragon chapter 20 . 1/6/2020
it was worth it, hope Asuka gets her memory back soon, but since i am reading this in 2020 i have to find out on the next chapter!
LatvianDragon chapter 20 . 1/6/2020
good thing is their back together, still 3 more chapters!
LatvianDragon chapter 18 . 1/5/2020
you won't get a flame from me, so don't worry.
LatvianDragon chapter 17 . 1/5/2020
lol aria is the 17th angel
LatvianDragon chapter 17 . 1/5/2020
17th chapter has the 17th angel, how fitting
LatvianDragon chapter 14 . 1/4/2020
Your always breaking your record on the "longest chapter"
LatvianDragon chapter 12 . 1/4/2020
i knew it was kaji's fault for the move from the last chapter. And also KAJIS ALIVE?!
LatvianDragon chapter 11 . 1/4/2020
I loved the meta movie part, hope it will pay off, if not... its still funny :D
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »