Reviews for Full Circle
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
It's a very good beginning. Never too late to continue it...
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
A very intriguing start. I'd like to see it continued!
openwindow chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
wah please finish this! you are such a talented writer! :D
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Quite an interesting beginning. Would be nice to see this being continued.
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Thank you for your time and effort! I think you did a very good job in keeping the characters in character, or situation pretty true to the RK cannon, without being repetitive. I know that's hard to do in an AU without reusing some plot or lines from the manga or anime. :) Thanks again!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
stuff happens, i couldn't read this when it was posted, i am sorry it took so long... my sister died, then both computers.

it is a wonderful beginning, well told, please continue.

ginny
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This is a promising start. Similar basis as another of your stories, but with a different premise. I hope you do continue this (well, both if I may be greedy) as I'd like to see how his past returns and how the story parallels or diverges from plotlines of the manga.
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Oh, please continue this! The premise is highly attractive!
sueb262 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
how did i miss this first time you posted it?

your modern au's are perhaps the best in all the fandom. you place these tragic, old characters in a setting that is modern and familiar (and, thus, easy for us to feel at home in), but in spite of the familiarity, the characters retain all their poignancy and anguish and Romance-maybe even enhanced by the setting's culture, one that doesn't need to be "translated" or adjusted for difference.

it's hard to explain-it's just that in your hands, the melding of old and new works the same wonderful magic that i became addicted to in watsuki's original work.

thanks.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Great beginning.

You've seamlessly moved the essential storyline to modern day Japan, though I can't quite figure out how Kenshin's sense of honor would allow him to ally himself with a criminal organization that exists to extort/steal and engage in such unsavory and exploitative activities like prostitution and drug dealing, rather than a political and revolutionary organizaion like the Ishin Shishi was during the Bakumatsu. Evon so, you've had Kenshin retain his strong sense of honor and survival instincts. That tell tale reaching for a sword that was no longer at his hip was particularly effective in showing the truth of what Saitoh said in the anime: "Once a hitokiri, always a hitokiri". Those sort of ingrained instincts can't be forgotten.

I also like the part where Kenshin gives Kaoru a duck handled umbrella, and the way she patted uselessly at her dripping clothes and hair, which brought out how much she wants Kenshin to admire her. You've caught her kindness and emotional vulnerability around him very well.
p.m chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I thought I was going crazy - I was looking for this fic on Friday and thought that I had perhaps gotten the author wrong (even though I was 99.9% sure I hadn't). So it's very nice to see it back, and even better to see that it's now the first part of a series. Totally worth the moment of "Am I crazy?" :)
Fickle Luck chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Heh, yakuza. Somehow the beginning seems kinda...hm, out of place to me, but I'm not sure why. Hope you continue writing this...
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
i love it
BlondieBubbles chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
keep this fic coming can't wait to see how it turns out...
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Ah, another beautiful chunk of writing from you. I expected no less. It's intriguing of course and I can't wait to see what becomes of it. It's nice to see that you're still writing.