Reviews for The Star Teens
Wyndom500 chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
i REALLY HOPE JAZZ IS THE LEADER. SHE HAS THE ROLE DOWN ALREADY. I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY. PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE VERY VERY SOON!

GREAT JOB WITH THE STORY. LOOKING FOWARD TO MORE.
alteris chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
OOH OOH! PICK ME! I think that Mr. Lancer is the mystery pick but Kwan ends up being the leader. Anyway, that fight definitely managed to keep my interest, and Kwan's reaction to Dash's move: hilarious! keep up the great work!

from your menacing neighbourhood author,

mystery writer5775 chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
Nice! I can't wait for the next chapter to get up! I am loving this story! I hope Dash and Kwan find out Danny's secret! And I hope that they get secret identities!
alteris chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
don't worry about the updating thing, it's been a while since I even got a new idea for my main stuff! and when it comes to writing out the chapter's, you just need to let it flow out of you. for me at least, the chapters always turn out better when they are just made up on the spot...with a few things to center around, but still mostly just done off of the top of the head. just persevere and find the way of the author that suits you best!

from your menacing neighbourhood author,

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Pretty cool story. Nice job with the superpowers.

Keep the good writing and Happy New Year.
mystery writer5775 chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Sweet! New chapter! I love it, and I can't wait till Danny sees Sam and Tucker with their powers! And I think Jazz should be leader because she's smartest of the group and just fits best as leader, though I can totally see Dash and Sam getting in a fight over it and Dash getting beat in an argument by a girl! It would be so funny! And sure, I can do a Dash version of Danny's Journal, that actually was the next one planned but I've had so many stories planned out that I just never got around to writing it, but since you asked I'll get on it ASAP!
alteris chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
you really know how to put Dash and Kwan as close to their character as an author can get! good job! i personally think that Tucker is a technomancer. as for my comment about Saving Danny Phantom, i just meant that with the whole guardian twist it looked like a crossover at first glance. still though, keep on writing! I'd love to see what you write next!

From your menacing neighbourhood author,

The Frozen Nightingale chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
I'm liking where this is going and I'm going to guess that Tucker's power is going to be Telekinesis.
alteris chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
this is AWESOME! i gotta see more of this! c'mon ppl, review this story already! you know what, i'm gonna plug this story on my own! that might just bring in a few more readers!
mystery writer5775 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
*shivers* this. is. so...cool! Although a small hint, you might want to add a bit more detail to make it interesting. And when doing a character thought try italics, makes it easier to know when it's character thoughts. But this is seriously so cool! Please update ASAP and finish it!
VioletWho chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
you should make danny go. and it is Manson not Madson
megaphantom chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
I think jazz should be the leader of the group as she is intelligent.