Reviews for The Girl That This Guy Always Wanted
tennisfreak328 chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
Hi,

Loved the story it was very sweet, and you did a good job tying everything up. Are you going to write anything else about Adam and Julie?

-Jen
oh supernova chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Okay, so please totally don't think I'm crazy or anything, but I love this story. You write Adam / Julie SO perfectly. I hope you write more Adam / Julie soon, because your really really good at it.
loveyoumeanitbye chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Very cute story! Good job!
Megan chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter! So cute! I love this story from Adam's perspective!
tennisfreak328 chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
So this one I do read, and I love it. It kind of reminds me of the Pam/Jim/Karen triangle from the Office. Please update soon, if your not done with it.

-Jen
jeytonlover chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
OMG, I loved this chapter, but of course what's not to like about -over protective, head over heals in love with Julie- Adam! Looking forward to the next chapter so update soon!
Gaffney06 chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Awsome! Hope you update soon!
The Retributer chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
LOVE IT!

Keep the updates coming!

~Hailey
Megan chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Haha, Bailey's a little freaky. I love it :)

Keep up the great work :)
jeytonlover chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Excellent chapter. I know I've said it before but I love Adam's viewpoint. Its also really fun to see Bailey from Adam's viewpoint. We hated her so much from Julie's in the other story that its neat to see where Adam comes from concerning her. I can't wait for another update so update soon!
Rain Dances chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Aww! The ending almost made me want to cry, about how Baily was real and Julie was just going to be a fansty he was never going to get. Please update soon! I love how you continue with your duck stories and I especially like this series! :D
jeytonlover chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Yeah! Can't wait for more!
ratti pillo chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
ooh- very quick update indeed! I like!
Gaffney06 chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
I love it!
jeytonlover chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Thank you for the quick update! I can't remember which chapter it is, but I'm really looking forward to the chapter where all the ducks are eating and Linda and Bailey walk in and get snotty!

Can't wait for the next update; don't keep us waiting to long!

Have a great weekend!