Reviews for Accidentally In Love
Penghost chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
One of the many ways the could have come together if the where not so damn stubborn... and so overly careful... for others...

Good scene!

randomharmony13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hooray, tenth review! Okay, that was completely adorable. I love the note with 'I love you...Hermione...' Very nicely done and very cute. ]
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I LOVED THIS! Thank you so much for putting together the two people who are DEAD MEANT FOR EACH OTHER together! You put faint tears in my eyes, you did! Thank you for everything! Happy New Year! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
worldsapart chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Very nice little fluffy story. The pace was just right to show the progression towards their confessions of love.
ProperT chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Aw... was so cute. A simple note said it all. Good One Shot. :)
KillerIceQueen chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
OK now that was just adorable!
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I have this weird feeling. I get a tingle in my palms when I read a REALLY good romance story. I don't know why, but there you have it.

My palms are tingling quite badly. It's a little difficult to type, actually...

What I am trying to say is: this is an absolutely fabulous story that is definitely going into my Favourite Stories list!

Fonzie chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Loved the little bit at th end!
Amaherst chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
So uhm, where did the note come from?

Great fic though!
orel782 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
So cute...
gamergirl8901 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
That was really sweet. I'm assuming that Harry wrote the note to give to Hermione. The only thing I didn't like was the nickname "Mione". It irks me. But otherwise, I liked it. _