Reviews for The Master Plan
the17thmuse chapter 3 . 3/21
Damn. That was diabolical. I did not expect that ending. Way to go, author!
ira-gula-superbia chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
We've been looking for this story ever since I set up an account. Soundwave has always been one of our favorite characters since we first learned of Transformers, and it's awesome to see him played to his full potential.

Excellent job portraying the disposition of the characters. We feel you captured them really well.
AirJuvy chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Just...wow. I think I can comfortably say that this is the beginning of the end for the Autobots.
LucasVN chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I actually read this all the way back in September, but I didn't bother reviewing it then. But now...

You take on Soundwave was very creepy (particularly that laughter), but what he did was quite justified, considering what the Autobots did to him. This is, in fact, one of the few fics (outside of SG) where I side with the Decepticons.

As a whole, I like how you characterize Soundwave throughout your writing, and hint that maybe he's not quite as insensitive and emotionless as one might think...
DemonSurfer chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
I must admit, that was a bit of a twist ending. And might I say a rather adorable one?

And I'm sorry I'm going through all your fics and spamming you XDD
Creative Lunatic chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
My Primus, this is a work of art! Such a great job! It's so hard to find a good Soundwave fic that does him justice!
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
nice
Kasuto Vero chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I was actually starting to feel sorry for Soundwave for a while there... And then he went and possessed Sunstreaker's mind. A great story and a wonderful characterization of Soundwave. :)
Firithnovwen chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
awesome!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Read your story and found it to be rather creepy. I can see Soundwave having other abilities that the Autobots might not be aware of, and his plan was a masterpiece. The sad part was, the Autobots should have noticed two red flags at the start: They took Soundwave down too easily, and he didn't have his cassettes with him. They were just so determined to take him down to get the needed information that they chose to ignore those small details, not seeing them as important. But they were. And they played right into Soundwave's hands. Would have been interesting to see their reactions when they finally found out.

That said, while I did have problems with Sunstreaker and Sideswipe getting in ther in the third chapter, I decided that it wouldn't be out of the realms of possibility for other Autobots to look the other way, and give them a means for access. If there was no one there, that seems to imply very strongly that that could indeed be the case. You have talent, and I enjoy reading your stories.
amber Kat chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
wow this was an awesome story!

one things for sure - never underestimate soundwave's determination!
shioji-san chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Just another reason to hate the 'bots how dare you do such a thing to Soundwave! *shakes fist angryly* Oh well at least Sunstreaker got what he deserved in the end Awesome story
liz chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
ohh, phase two: sounds like a sequel to me. Yay:-)
iratepirate chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Wow, powerful stuff! Such depth, such insight, and the twist at the end...just awesome! Soundwave is by far my favourite, and it's always great to see a fic that nails his personality, well done.

I'd really like to see a sequel to this, there are so many possibilities that could be explored; does Sunstreaker survive, how does Optimus react, what is 'phase 2, did Ratchet return and what is his reaction to the whole mess at the end? Sorry...as you can tell, I'm hungry for more.

Just one criticism, there are a couple of sentences that seem to be missing words and/or don't quite flow. Otherwise, awesome.

iratepirate :)
DimensionDoor chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
A glorious insight into one of the most fascinating characters in the series.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »