Reviews for Nothing Wrong
Want MORE!
Camlem chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Adorable :3
goldeneyekit chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
chase joining? oh! *fans self* ok very cute. have i said? well, now i have (again?)
Katiesmom07 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
So love this. It's perfect! Just how it should be written into the show. LOVE IT!
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Totally Hot.

Awe...dangit Cameron...you ruined their special moment.

Very good!
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Aww, lovely fic. Sequel? Pretty please?
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Hum, chocolate covered Wilson... *sigh* I loved Cameron's reaction, and Wilson sticking his tongue out... This was a really nice fic. I loved the last scene, with the kiss... aw...
mellory1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
As always your ff about this couple are simply fantastic. I've loved them all and this hasn't made an exception. So congratulations!

I love the way you write and,even more, I love the way you describe Wilson because I've always imagined him like this and it's a pleasure to see that there is someone alse who thinks like me.

So thank you for your fantastic ff and,please, write more, don't stop ever!
Whitelight72 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
(Let’s face it, though. Who wouldn’t eat whatever was available off Wilson?)

*raises hand*

I WOULD!
anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
haha! loved it! take that cameron!
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
ohohh super dupperr cutee!
MiGe chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I found it great. It would be really cool if you continued. See how the rest of the teams reacts, and how the next day will be.
mindy05 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I love the ending! You claim it's bad but I think it's really sweet and I can totaly see Wilson doing that.

Camerons shocked reaction made me laugh.

It's nice to see House actually cares - I know he does but it's good to be reminded every once in a while.

Once again i'm not really a big slash reader but this is really well written and I love your stuff.
a-fan.de chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
That was great, Atari-chan.

Especially the ending, with Cameron coming to get House back to hospital. "although to her credit she didn’t scream or faint." *lol*

House kissing Wilson at the door - so sweet *sigh*