Reviews for Come Back To Me
csimesser1 chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
that was great loved it
kaypgirl chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
So now I'm wondering where Morgan's weapon is, wouldn't it usually be on him?
nonhalema chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Wonderful work
deal4321 chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
I'm so happy Derek asked Penelope to marry him. I knew she would say yes! What a great story and a terrific ending!

Thanks for writing and sharing. :-)
Mellow girl chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
That was so sweet! What a wonderful way to end a great story. I loved the whole speech but my favorite was:

Morgan leaned in to kiss her deeply, holding onto her like the lifeline that she had become to him. If he could have his way, he would never spend a day apart from her again. And though he knew in reality that wasn’t possible, just then he felt that she was his forever and that was enough of a wonderful feeling to make everything else fade away.

That is so sweet!
Harleyzgirl chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
Oh, what a lovely ending. Thanks for sharing your vision of Morgan and Garcia. :)
tearbos chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
Whew-gotta brush my teeth from all the sugar lol!

It was fab though. So sweet and yummy!
Hope06 chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
OMG amazing they are perfect for each other!1And it was Ried who urged Morgan to do it

I loved these lines: "She also knew their boss well enough to know that he could pretty much sense what was going on with most people most of the time, and was probably shaking his head right now, having not missed the second way Derek’s words could be taken. She could almost picture one of those rare smiles on Hotch’s face for a moment. The mental image made her smile too, Hotch almost looked like another person when he allowed himself a genuine smile."

especially the last part amazing job

keep it up amazing!
mabelreid chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
Your ability to convey such varied emotions continues to amaze and delight me. You have me melting down into a little pile of goo one minute and crying the next!

I love that he proposed and the ring was exactly perfect for her!

I love the Reid found it funny that Derek hadn't asked her yet. LOL.

He paused for a moment, bowing his head to kiss her hand, and then looked back up at her again to see her sniffling and nearly sobbing, but looking ridiculously happy and already nodding her head ‘yes.’ “Let me get the question asked, Mama,” he teased lightly, his cheeks crinkling with the smile that lit his entire face. “Hold your horses.”

Love that, and so like her!

She let out a gasp of surprise as she glanced down at her hand and got a good look at it. “Derek, it’s too much!” she exclaimed, startled. It was perfect. Just what she’d have chosen if she had picked it out herself.

“No, Goddess, it isn’t nearly enough. But they don’t make enough karats to express just how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I consider it more than fair if I get to spend the rest of my life with you in exchange.”

See, with the crying again.

Now I await the next offering you have for us, but I am very sorry to see this end.
dayana82 chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
Aw... *giggling like mad* I swear if I were romantic in any way I'd cry now! No, honestly, this chapter was perfect, especially the last paragraph. Really touching and so, so sweet. You're an amazing writer. You manage to convey the feelings so well, it's amazing.

I loved this story just as much as the prequel - if not more. :) And I understand that you're sad it's finished, I'm too. But I can't wait to read your next MorganGarcia story!
bahjcb chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
Okay, that was so cute! I loved that chapter! I'm glad you're going to write another story. I loved that Reid found it funny that Morgan hadn't proposed yet. I thought Derek telling Penelope to wait for the question was so great-so them! I also thought it was incrediably cute, Penelope's response about not needing to see the rock! Great Job!
tearbos chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
wonderful. I'm so jealous.

It's nice to have a nice chapter with little angst.

More please!
Harleyzgirl chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
Hope06 chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
I love it so sweet

and I love Ried

you go girl Pen you go girl
hockeymom chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
OMG! Can it get any hotter in here? Thank the Lord you got my baby on the road to being healthy again. Love the smut!