Reviews for Elegy
Aldedron chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
O! Another beautiful work O! So beautifully worded and put and everything... You've definately analyzed their relationship very well Far better than some OTHER fic authors on here *glares pointedly at certain OOC people*... So, awesome !
Tutti Frutti chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
O_O Words cannot describe it. It was just *cries* the most amazing Blood fic I have ever read. No kidding. And I LOVE the characterizations. Just Awesome. Keep writing. Please.
KP-X chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
I love this! ;-; You've captured the love, anguish, and sorrow in this story so perfectly... it makes me want to cry but makes me want to keep reading at the same time. Please continue!
simmie chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Excellent story, it really reflects how upset Saya is and how Hagi not sure what to do.
Ex-Captain Kenji chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Nice Chapter. Please update soon.
simmie chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
that was awsome. I love it, it is well written too. I've always wanted to know what happened after Riku dies. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Jessettebayo chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
How sad. It really made me mad that Riku died. But this was well written...or typed. ;)
w-l-k chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Beautiful intake on Episode 32, I was wondering what really happened during that battle or immediately after, although I'm not much of a Saya fan, you really made me sorta like her character here, Hagi too.

Kudos to you ;D