Reviews for Silent Prayer
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
So sad. Personally, I'd like to read the book but it is like 18 up, so I will have to wait. But I know the basic plot and all that, plus I LOVE the musical, so I think I can say with some certainty that this was beautiful, and that Nessarose was captured so well here. Especially the last part was gorgeous; it made me want to cry (The truth is I can't cry at stories, movies or songs, and wanting to is as close as it gets). Somehow it was so happy-sad, and I felt so sorry for Nessa. The explanation of the Thropp sister's love-hate,care-friendship etc. relationship was just amazing. anyway- I fell in love with this story, and am going to read all of your stuff now! You are an amazing writer. Thank you for this story!
Completely Bunned chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was so good ! I'm crazy about Wicked in general, wether it be the book or the musical, even though I haven't read the book (no bookshop around here) ! Since that's the case, I can't really compare to the original work, but I think you're writing is very good, and I quickly got fascinated by it. Good job !
gniwyerg chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Thank you for this well written and insightful fic. I've been curious myself about Elphaba's love-hate, caring-but-exasperated attitude toward her baby sister and I think you captured the spirit of what Maguire hints at in this piece with a simple, bittersweet elegance. Thank you.
Mr. Ite chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Oh my god. After reading an awesome FF fic I click on your name and what do I find? A Wicked BOOKverse fic? Oh no, it couldn't be that. Wait, wait? What's this? Awesome. That's what.

Nicely written, there are a few moments that are really great, and you portray Maguire's Oz really well. You get tangled a little in every vignette with explaining WHEN in her life it is - the scene with Nanny in Kiamo Ko comes to mind. Most of that scene was well written but unnecessary exposition. Not to pick on that specific vignette, but it kind of jumped out at me as something I already had thorough knowledge of. The scene right after, however, with Elphaba contemplating her death, was really awesome and very authentic. I'm glad you ended it on a bittersweet note (just like the book!).

I'm going to rummage through the rest of your fics now.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Sad. I liked it; you're writing is amazing.

KrisEleven