Reviews for The Color of Common Koi
Imadra Blue chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
A lovely look at Yuffie's relationship with her father, as well as her background and characterization. I enjoyed this one as well.
sckry chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Really interesting to read, I felt that you summed up Yuffie and Godo's relationship perfectly. Its nice to read something thats a little different now and again. :)
Mr. Ite chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I have to honestly say that I've been reading fanfic for years now - I've been moved before by oneshots, but never like this. I must say this is the first fic that has made my throat all lumpy in the good way.

In a land where Yuffie is horribly mistreated, this very simple letter gives her quirks while still retaining her humanity - something that most fics lack. You've expanded on a relationship that is barely touched upon, ever. Thank you for that.

A suggestion I have is flow. Towards the end she writes about meeting boys etc. after she's already spilled the underlying truths about their relationship. You tie it back into the meat of the letter after that digression, but some of it was unnecessary and a little distracting.

This is so obviously favorited and one of the best oneshots I've ever read. Well done. Keep up the good work!