Reviews for Why Kakashi Should Never Read Out Loud
jon reeve chapter 41 . 9/16
/What are you talking about Ibiki? All he has to do is threaten to stop if she doesn't give up the intel. Seriously, the carrot method works.
jon reeve chapter 40 . 9/16
/lol, how hentai saved the world. Kakashi was Jiraiya's student of hentai. He obviously fulfilled the toad prophecy.
jon reeve chapter 38 . 9/16
/Disturbingly accurate portrayal of the Naruto-verse.
jon reeve chapter 37 . 9/16
/D'aww, at the last scene. He was a bastard, but like most bastards, he had a heart-wrenching back-story.
jon reeve chapter 36 . 9/16
/Saw that one coming. I feel like Ino might actually say that, though it was obvious what Sasugay was really interested in. Naruto should apologize to Haku for hurting his feelings.

/Of course, the series could have still gone on from this point almost the same, but w/o the Uchiha wangst.
jon reeve chapter 35 . 9/16
/Naruto finally getting with Hinata is the only thing that "saved" the series. I didn't use to think so, but...
jon reeve chapter 34 . 9/16
/Mind-canon accepted.
jon reeve chapter 32 . 9/16
/I stopped watching Naruto before this scene happened, but I have seen the memes. That bitch is trippin', yo.
jon reeve chapter 26 . 9/16
/It's stuff like this that makes me question some anime characters. I know they make them blind to sexy for laughs, but it suspends my disbelief. Genjutsu on the moon? Sure, whatever. Ignoring shy sexy babe, blonde version of sexy babe(priestess princess), and assertive version of sexy babe(RTN)? WTH, hero?
jon reeve chapter 25 . 9/16
/lol, the stutter.

/Judging by some of the reviews for the past few chapters, people are either mentally challenged, or in denial.
jon reeve chapter 19 . 9/16
/... that's hot. Kinda
jon reeve chapter 10 . 9/16
/Wow, I never thought of it that way. I don't think, anyway. 8P
jon reeve chapter 9 . 9/16
/*Sniff* Naruto died doing what he loved.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 9/16
/lol, wow. At first, I thought it was a clone. The reality was much better.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 9/16
/lol, no wait, LOL. That's wrong.

Reminds of a meme when Boruto was announced.

"Boruto?! All I ses is a Naruto ripoff with a B: Boruto has a teacher named Bakashi, who is also the teacher of Basuke and Bakura. Boruto is in love with Bakura but she is in love with Basuke. Borutos true love will eventually be Binata. Did I mention that everyon is a Binja"
3,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »