Reviews for Why Kakashi Should Never Read Out Loud
zigmas chapter 22 . 12/22/2015
Dumb jokes aside, there IS a lot of similarity between Hinata and "Ugly" Betty (though I only watched the ORIGINAL one [Betty La Fea], and I think it was a masterpiece too) - well, as much as the shift in the GENRE allows for, loool.
zigmas chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
Given how Hinata deals with ramen in the (old) omake and the (recent) ending - NOT even surprising.
(Hint: She OUT-EATS Naruto in both!)
LOL!
zigmas chapter 17 . 12/22/2015
Yes, that's Kishi for you.
As much as I'm happy with the finale (and the fact that I have been suffering the fan-wait for merely about 3 years, as opposed to more than some 10 ones), it did make me angry when Naruto kept ignoring Hinata totally, without even saying something like "let's just be friends (FOR NOW)".
Sure, he probably missed her entire point EXACTLY like Goku did to Chichi (though Naruto had waaay less reasons to do so, Jiraiya and all) - but it's still ANNOYING.
zigmas chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Hinana.
I guess RTNata just got renamed, lol.
zigmas chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
TOTALLY in-character, loool!
zigmas chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Yup, TOO good is also sometimes BAD, loool.
Though I kinda do dislike how SasuSaku ended up being canon for NO REASON whatsoever.
Unlike NaruHina, which had PLENTY of reasons behind it.
zigmas chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
Cue Hinata using the DN on Sasuke in the next 6 minutes, lol.
Foxy-Floof chapter 40 . 12/22/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS~~~~~!

I can't help but think of Uchibi Sasuke, another story on here.

Hinata and Naruto are adorable together, and they have "Being-Really-Nice-no-Jutsu"
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
OMG. YES. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!

*does the Happy Dance*
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
*falls down laughing*

OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD

*DIES*

SO funny. TOO FUNNY. I- *Ka-BOOM*
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
YESSSS!

I wish this had happened in canon. Hinata and Naruto are... so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

But then, knowing the author as I do now, Kishimoto would have killed Hinata off for MORE ANGST...
*headdesk*
TitanSteel chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
I am a ramen addict myself, but this, this gone waaaayyyyy too far. I don't know if I should be happy or terrified.
Empress of Yaoi chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
So fucking funny
Empress of Yaoi chapter 34 . 12/1/2015
OMFG- I give up on words
Empress of Yaoi chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
OMG! Wait though, didn't Kakashi figure it out? The perv would've figured out Haku's a boy, right? Still too damn FUNNY
3,581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »