Reviews for Why Kakashi Should Never Read Out Loud
Feuer und Wasser chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
OMFG! that was damn funny! the naruhina was hot, the names you use, shit, that was good, really! oh my goes to fav
Kisa Kisa Yum Yum chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Pfft! *spits out rootbeer* OMG, that was so funny! I laughed and laughed! I laughed so hard I fell off my chair! Naruhina forever! I've noticed you don't seem to like sakura too much... maybe it's just my imagination... anyway, great story!
Facing Fear chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh man, that's a killer! I'm laughing too much, I can't breathe... Oh my God, that's hilarious! "Mokage", "Jibaiya", lol, I'm dying... Very funny!
Prophet1.1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
POOR Kakashi. HILARIOUS!
Morriganna chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
HAHAAH!
myrthill chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
omg! this is SO FUNNY! definitely a MUST read! LOL
Mokulule chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh... God... Can't... stop... laughing. Do you have any idea how hard it is to type when you're laughing? I'll tell you it's quite the art form.
CuteCButtons chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
HA HA HA HA HA! That was hilarious! As ridiculous as all of the parody scenes were, I could TOTALLY see that as being the way Jiraiya really writes. I thought the Hinata/Naruto revelation was especially sweet.
Haileyamandar chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Oh. My. God.

I have not laughed so hard at a fanfiction in a very, very long time...

FREAKIN' GOOD JOB.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This was the most funniest story i have ever readed.I laughed a lot. Continue with stories like this one.
Jeff Higgs chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Thats hilarious. you got to do the sequel to this.
Lightning Bob chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Very funny! Keep up the good work!
Bitto chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
LOl That's so funny. _ I absolutely love it. _
onimiyuu chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I read this at 6.35 AM this morning and laughing my head off..! *fell out of the chair* Oh My Fair God! This is soo~o hilarious; I really enjoy laughing at every lines...! Poor Kakashi.. but I think he deserve that *giggles*

Come to think again, I remember that Kakashi-sensei has once read the book while he was walking outside -in one of the eps- but the street was empty that time XDD...

~ ONI

[My Kakashi!Muse was upset when I'm typing this comment for you *snickers*.. ah, well, he just hate fanfic anyway *kicks Kakashi away from obscuring the screen*]
EroPrincess chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Man, did Jiraiya even TRY to change the names? LoL!

Loved the mild Sakura bashing. Now, over 5 million people will know she's a frigid, large-forehead fangirl.

As for Naruto and Hinata...my fave quote was: "I am only grateful that my sensei, the world renowned and admired newt sage Jibaiya, whom I am unworthy to even know let alone be apprenticed to and whom I admire and long to be like, finally showed me the truth.

"But here? On my father’s desk in his study when he might return at any moment and discover us using the all seeing Bykogun?" That was TOO funny!

Jiraiya's revenge was nice, too.
3,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 Next »