Reviews for Why Kakashi Should Never Read Out Loud
Jeff Higgs chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Thats hilarious. you got to do the sequel to this.
Lightning Bob chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Very funny! Keep up the good work!
Bitto chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
LOl That's so funny. _ I absolutely love it. _
onimiyuu chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I read this at 6.35 AM this morning and laughing my head off..! *fell out of the chair* Oh My Fair God! This is soo~o hilarious; I really enjoy laughing at every lines...! Poor Kakashi.. but I think he deserve that *giggles*

Come to think again, I remember that Kakashi-sensei has once read the book while he was walking outside -in one of the eps- but the street was empty that time XDD...

~ ONI

[My Kakashi!Muse was upset when I'm typing this comment for you *snickers*.. ah, well, he just hate fanfic anyway *kicks Kakashi away from obscuring the screen*]
EroPrincess chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Man, did Jiraiya even TRY to change the names? LoL!

Loved the mild Sakura bashing. Now, over 5 million people will know she's a frigid, large-forehead fangirl.

As for Naruto and Hinata...my fave quote was: "I am only grateful that my sensei, the world renowned and admired newt sage Jibaiya, whom I am unworthy to even know let alone be apprenticed to and whom I admire and long to be like, finally showed me the truth.

"But here? On my father’s desk in his study when he might return at any moment and discover us using the all seeing Bykogun?" That was TOO funny!

Jiraiya's revenge was nice, too.
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
HAHAHAHA! That's freakin' hilarious! The names used were so lame and pathetically obvious that there is no way to miss them, Jiraiya must not be much of a writer! Good job!
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
LMAO! my favorite part was with naruto and hinata. Jiraiya revenge was classic.
SoundsRight chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
OMG, LMAO XD

I couldn't stop laughing at the "re-invention" of names you came up with
Denim88 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Wow, simply, wow. Where did you come up with this, lol. My favorite part was when you mentioned Sakura (ice cream and five million, lol). I love the pink haired kunoichi to death, but I enjoyed the little torment you put upon her. Kakashi seemed to bring some good to this though (Naruto and Hinata). Anyways, nice shorty here. It made my day!
ScarsOfTime chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Pure genious. I especially love the Tsunade/Jiraiya excerpt. Great job.
LockDown chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Now that my gut isn't hurting from laughing so hard I just want to say that was just awesome. The best part is that it could be plausible too.

LockDown over and out...