Reviews for Why Kakashi Should Never Read Out Loud
Oblivious IJ chapter 38 . 6/10/2019
The best one yet!
Oblivious IJ chapter 8 . 6/10/2019
Baka! You shoulda written Orochimaru , Danzo and Kaguya name in-

Shikamaru: ObliviousIJ gets struck by lightning for interrupting my nap *he wrote*

Oh you lazy bastar- *bang!*

...
free trees chapter 1 . 3/31/2019
mighto gay

i think i just broke my voicebox from laughing too hard can somebody call a doctor?
Guest chapter 37 . 3/19/2019
and old pair of glasses. - an old pair of glasses.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/19/2019
was hungry eyes - with hungry eyes
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2019
prophesy - prophecy
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2019
feint - faint
Right What Is Wrong chapter 41 . 3/8/2019
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

NOT what I was expecting.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 39 . 3/8/2019
When parody and the dearest wishes of yaoi fangirls collide... it's latter-day Naruto, all right.

Seriously, I've seen a rather simple edit turning the blood-smear into the shape of a heart. It's so simple that I halfway wonder if it's intentional. It gives off that vibe.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 38 . 3/8/2019
This was the best part of the manga for quite some time in canon, and here it's equally amusing.

Somewhere in the afterlife, Jiraya is screaming in vindication.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 37 . 3/8/2019
Yeah, people are going to get the wrong idea, all right. Because timeline issues and retcons wound up implying Kakashi, the newly-minted Jonin, was NINE during Kakashi Gaiden. So the thirteen-year-old Rin was crushing on a CHILD.

*sniff* The ending was unexpectedly touching. I wish that had actually happened in the manga.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 36 . 3/8/2019
Hinata: Well, thank heavens someone got to him before he could turn NARUTO gay. The latter part of the manga was just tedious.

Seriously, I think everyone but Sasuke het shippers suspect Sasuke is gay. He's not interested in ANY girls, he's a pretty boy (which means nothing IRL, but in manga...), and his one emotional connection is to Naruto. If he treated Naruto better, it would be pretty much canon... eh, maybe he's the abusive!stoic!Zabuza type. He did actually sacrifice himself for Naruto's sake early on, which he'd never do for Sakura.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 35 . 3/8/2019
Instead Naruto got that life. Damnit.

Don't you mean that Sasuke SHOULD be Hokage? Why should Naruto get the short straw? :P
Right What Is Wrong chapter 34 . 3/8/2019
Hahahahaha.

This is actually canon, except he could only bear to stay around for one kid.

Wait, that makes it even funnier.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 33 . 3/8/2019
I swear Sakura fans literally project aspects onto her that either aren't there or are CLAIMED to be there but never have any follow-up. Or the logic is literally 'well, she's female and Kishimoto puts her through a lot of sh-t by pairing her with Sasuke, so we'll like her just to be contrarian'.

I like Karin a lot more on that front. She's smarter, self-aware enough to play up her infatuation with Sasuke to get people to drop their guard, and has apparently gone through a decent amount of sh-t herself, being a Last Uzumaki and then an Orochimaru servant. Plus, Boruto Gaiden shows she's actually capable of maturing past her unrequited feelings, whereas Sakura's feelings are obviously unrequited and she's totally oblivious (in no small part because she married the man and popped out his spawn, whereupon he never seems to have shown up at home again).

The omakes are hilarious.
3,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »