Reviews for Why Kakashi Should Never Read Out Loud
Right What Is Wrong chapter 19 . 3/8/2019
"As ninja, that's something we should be able to exploit."
If this wasn't a humor collection, I'd be worried this was the start of a much, MUCH darker story.

...

Wow, it turned pretty dark at the end.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 18 . 3/8/2019
Sakura failed, but I think Karin just got herself a job. Exploiting psychological weaknesses of the subject to great effect? Isn't that masterful T&I?
Right What Is Wrong chapter 17 . 3/8/2019
I think Kishimoto completely burned out past the Pain arc and just wrote for the cash.

It's the only way to explain the way the plot completely unhinged at the end (Nagato is suddenly the Dragonballs) and went crazier from there. Mind, unlike some people, I think Tobi was ALWAYS Obito (and people were guessing that from the start). But I think it was meant to be a... less clumsy plotline than it turned out to be.

And yes, poor Hinata did get shafted by it, and not in a good way. Even SAKURA got her (fake) confession treated with more gravitas...
Right What Is Wrong chapter 16 . 3/8/2019
Oh my.

Anko really is a perv.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 15 . 3/8/2019
Jiraya HAS rubbed off on him.

Is the reason Sakura's not explaining because Tsunade would be sure to finish the job? :P
Right What Is Wrong chapter 14 . 3/8/2019
Hahaha. Naruto, you're on the fast track to involuntary celibacy if you keep that up. Girlfriends don't like being called by the wrong name. :P
Right What Is Wrong chapter 13 . 3/8/2019
Not that bad. Can't Naruto just ~1K Shadow Clones his way into carpeting the area?

Sure, a clone might step on the feline, but that would be a mercy for genin teams everywhere.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 12 . 3/8/2019
I am torn between involuntary physical pain and awe. Well done.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 11 . 3/8/2019
And so the village got its Seventh Hokage because he thought with his stomach when his brain screamed "NO! NOOOOOO!"

Makes more sense than canon.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 4 . 3/8/2019
She deserves it for the earlier prank.

Also, considering how melodramatic the manga turned out, I'm not sure this is too far off. Sasuke wouldn't even kiss the mother of his child, after all. Kind of wonder if there was some artificial insemination there.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 10 . 3/8/2019
HAHAHAHAHA!
I wish.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 7 . 3/8/2019
Well, it does explain how Naruto can constantly be so forgiving. He secretly gets off on it.

Yeah, that's pretty much canon.
DarkTranquility91 chapter 5 . 2/16/2019
Jesus Christ I lold so hard I nearly fell off my bed. The ending is absolutely fucking fantastic
johnstonrichard3 chapter 5 . 10/26/2018
Hahahaha.. Beautiful.
Rylomakin chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
The reason why this reached 40 Chapters eludes me.
One thing is for sure however: It’s going to be a wild ride!
3,581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »