Reviews for The Stakeout
ladydeath07 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it. Nick did us proud
ladydeath07 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Haha I have to say I feel sorry for poor nick, when Kate wants something she doesn't give up easily
dark angel chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I still say it needs a sequal, but one that goes up faster!

dark angel chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
I just notaced, you are the slowest writer ever! I mean a chapter a year! in punishment I demand a sequal!
dark angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
this could be very good, I must read more and investagate!
Miranda chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
So glad to see you have wrangled yourself out of the "bears" flesh devouring teeth. Besides, it's good to have you back! Although I am an animal lover, I must frown upon this beast as I shake my finger at it and scold: "Bad bear, bad bear!"

O.K. Review time.

I went back and read your story from chapter one until the end, and was finding myself smiling and chuckling throughout. Comedy isn't the easiest thing to write, in my opinion, as I find most comedy is done in facial expressions, which are harder than hell to relay in a storyline. However, you, with keeping with the characters personalities, dispite Kate being doped up, managed to pull it off!

I think your writing capabilities superseed others. (Gr, which is another reason it was frusterating with no new updates. Better-than-great stories can't be read fast enough, so it really sucks having to wait for them, while lousey stories...well...who really cares when they are updated.

I hope you will continue to write more SU2 in the future, (Just please keep far away from the bears!) as you are a gifted author who keeps with character. There is nothing more irritating than reading a fan fic where the author does NOT keep with character. Kate should be Kate, Nick should remain Nick, ect ect. So excellent work there, my dear!

Congrats on finishing a GREAT...!...fic. I hope you get lots of positive reviews, as they would be very justified.

Oh, ps, I have to say, I laughed my ass off at your "DO IT," demand to your readers for a review. It was a refreshing, comical, and honest reminder to all readers who are either too lazy, time consumed, or just plain crude to take the whole entire minute out of their lives it takes to leave a review. SO, people, we have a talented author here,be nice and leave the woman a review!

I'll close this with a "take care," and hope to see more stories from you in the future.

Your most persistant(and probley most annoying)reader,

DarkProtectress chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
really good story.

and give us the makeout scene.
XxSupernaturalXxFreakXx chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Kate hitting on Nick? will there be hot make out scenes? i need to read the rest to find out, don't i? dang!
Miranda chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
No offence taken hopefully with this review, but I am saving reading this fic until it is completed. It was written back in 07, and I forgot what the jist of it was after so long. Not wanting that to happen again, I am saving this one until it is finished, than start back from chapter one and continue through to the end. Than I will give a proper review. But I wanted the writer to know I saw it, and have every intention on reading it when it is finished. Otherwise it is too confusing.
ladyecco chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
story update wo who!
Miranda chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
O.K. I was horribly mean with my last review

and demanding

and horrible

and insensitive.

im sowwy.

if it wasnt a great story i wouldnt be demanding

my apologies to the author and i will be more patient for chapter 2

since chapter one was so great!

(waves white flag)
Miranda chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
i guess dispite our reviews this one wont be finished?
hoodinslockspock chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
at nicks apartment? kewl! my minds just a racin here with the could bes and potentials

im with the three previous reviews its a gr8 story plz finish asap
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Please, please post another chapter. Stop holding the beautiful thing hostage! I love it. You write Jonathan better than any fanficer I've ever read. You've got him to a tee. I especially loved "informative information" Classic! Please continue! Thank you.
Rassmussin chapter 1 . 10/26/2007