Reviews for Lunar eclipse
Haquikah chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Yeah I want more chapters! Heck you don't end. Story like that even though most authors do I don't know why! You can't have an angst hurting guy who just got reunited and then kills himself. Then end it that's too good to end like that!
Starbuck94 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Please continue the story
Sybil Rowan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This one was a great story too. I like how you transition between Soka's affection for Suki to Yue. Another interesting examination.

I think you did make it a little quick; you could explore more details of his feelings between both girls. If you are planning to expand, you may want to consider that direction as Toph helps him heal from his injuries and his broken heart.

However, I do like tragic endings best and it does feel complete as is. Just my humble opinion.
tophgirl512 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Awesome i loved it im a huge tokka please write more!
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
well considering I'm obsessed with Tokka I would definetly like it if you continuued. I never thought about what the fortuneteller said in relation to Sokka's kiss of death! Wow... that's kind of creepy. But it wasn't really self-inflicted like she said it would be. But your righting was phenominal... my only complaint was the kiss was that the moment was a little rushed. A little more detail could have helped but other then that it was beautiful!
Cows are my friends chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
A lot of spelling mistakes but quite good really.
Red X aka Redhood chapter 1 . 10/30/2007